The Room.

I woke up with a table of guns in front of me.
"Sir, she's up." Cowboy said.
The boss came in with a ton of other people with clipboards. "Thanks Lu- Cowboy. Dammit, I keep forgetting to use code names.  Alright, let's see what you got. You know how to use guns?"
"Yes." I stated with pride.
"Great, we'll start of with pistols. Choose one and shoot at the target."
I stood up and grabbed a pocket pistol- the one I learned how to use. I carry it around with me sometimes to protect myself. When I was younger, my mom made me take all these classes for self-defense and how to shoot and stuff. When I asked her why, she said to protect myself.-
I loaded it with the ammo on the table and walked to the target. I aimed, then pulled the trigger. The target soon rushed to me to show me my score. Dead center. The room erupted with murmurs from the people with clipboards. I blushed a little under the pressure and acknowledgement of my skills.
"Nice work. Now onto the snipers."
I did the same with the snipers and the rifles, yet the best was the pistol.
"Alright. Now we will measure your speed in dodging in the-" The Boss started.
"But sir, that's completely dangerous!" Lucas interrupted.
"Cowboy, this isn't up for you to decide now, is it?"
"It can be. She is only a little girl. She can't handle this."
"Hey! I'm not just a little gi-" I said.
"Shut up blondie." Boss shouted, getting impatient. "Put her in The Room."
Everyone in the room gasped.
"But-" Lucas said.
"Nope! She goes in."
There was a collective murmur in the room as I was getting pushed in the room by guards. The room was slightly damp, and it was a white tile floor with white, sturdy walls. There was red splatters all over the walls and floors.