After Four Years

The aftermath of everything.
___________________________________________________
3rd Person Pov

After four years, alot has changed. Aaron and Sarah decided to stay in the apartment that alex and aaron lived in, while alex and lauren moved into a house down the street. Aaron and Sarah got married a year ago and they have been trying for a baby. As for Alex and Lauren, theyve been dating for 4 years and Alex is planning to propose to Lauren.

Alex's family love when aaron, sarah, alex, and lauren come. Its like the family is complete. About 5 months ago, alex bought a summer home for his family to live in while they visited. Malaya is now 6 years old. She loves visiting aaron and alex. Andrew is now 18 years old and he has a girlfriend. Her name is Jessica. Its funny how her birthday is on the 12th of December and Andrews is on the 17th.

Andrew got rid of his braces when he was 16. Man, andrews voice dropped lower than alex and aarons. Aaron and alex are way older than Sarah and Lauren. Aaron is 31 and Sarah is 27. Alex is 30 and Lauren is 27, the same as sarahs. Sarah and aaron broke up when we both lived in that apartment. But then like in 5 months later, they got back together and then after that they stayed together.

Recap:

Alex and Lauren are dating
Aaron and Sarah are married.
Andrew and Jessica are dating.
Alexs dad and mom are married.
Mariah and malaya moved into a small apartment in california close by aarons apartment.

(Aaron, Alex, and Lauren are my favorite youtubers. They inspire me to be positive♥)

(Their instagrams : @lazyronstudios @alexwassabi @laurdiy @motherofpuppiez @drewtubehd)

My instagram: pink.scrunchie ♥
WILL UPDATE EVERY MONDAY, WEDNESDAY, AND FRIDAY!!