Ill Make You Mine Forever

Time lapse : 2019/aaron and sarahs wedding 6/12/19
___________________________________________________

Andrews pov:
Todays my big bros wedding. Im bringing my girlfriend jessica. Mom hasnt stop crying since aaron told her he was marrying sarah. Sarah is nice to the whole family. Her tattooes are bad ass, yeah their of dogs but the flower she has is pretty dope.

Alex's pov:
Todays aarons wedding and in the best man. I never thought aaron would choose me to be his bestman. Sarah asked lauren to be her maid of honor and lauren gladly accepted. Lauren thought it would be nice if she did sarahs makeup. This wedding is gonna be on that dope dope!! Im gonna have andrew and his girlfriend record the wedding. Both lauren and i have to say a speech on both sarah and aaron.

Aarons pov:
Oh my gosh i cannot believe todays the day i marry sarah. I never thought i would ever say i could marry sarah. Both sarah and i have been dating for 2 years. Sarah and i have always talked about starting a family. I proposed to her infront of my family and my mom was the first to cry. I met sarahs parents and i told them i wanted to marry sarah. Her mom told me to take care of her and the answer was yes. I was so excited. So when i proposed sarah just froze, and she said yes.

Im so lucky that im marrying my bestfriend. We thought it would be nice if guppy would walk down and bring the rings to alex. Its gonna be cute because guppy got bigger since weve gotten him. We thought he would die when he was littler but the doctors said hes fine and healthy. Both sarah and i were so happy. But anyways, sarah and i each got eachother a really nice rings. Sarahs is a diamond ring that has a blue diamond.

I picked blue because i knew sarahs favorite color was blue.

Sarahs Pov:

Sarahs Pov:

Todays my wedding day!! I love the dress lauren and i chose its so pretty! I love how it has lace on the arms.

Aaron and Alex were there too but aaron just drove us their. Aaron wanted to see but lauren told him no because it was bad luck. We picked the dress and we asked if we could take it a couple days later so aaron wouldnt see. Since todays my wedding day, lauren wanted to do my makeup so i agreed. Lauren does really nice makeup. She had me put on my mascara, because she knows she'll mess up.