Life

June 6th, 2022
A day before Andrew
and Jessicas wedding

Andrews pov

I got the vlogging camera and started talking. "so its two days before the wedding im spending the rest of the day with jess before we get married. Wow 4 years and now we're getting married. I never thought id meet my soulmate so soon. Anyways we'll see you guys soon!!" i said i turned the camera off. Jess came up in jeans, pink floyd shirt, burgundy vans and her purse.

Jess thought it would be a good idea that she would cut her hair, so she cut it to a short hairstyle just under her ear and she curled it, plus she used to have green and blue hair and now she just has brown roots and blond hair. "come on babe lets go." i said and we left the apartment. She drove and we did all the fun things. After our day of shopping, eating, laughing at terrible jokes, it was time for us to say goodbye.

Literally lauren and sarah forced me to stay at Alex's house. I mean it wasnt torcher but i wanted to stay with jess. But the good part of that was jess drove me Alex's house. Before i left the car, i have her a long pationate kiss and we said our i love you's and i went inside. I went in and aaron was taking care of baby emilio.

Sarah had Emilia and of course aaron had Emilio. We literally talked, played video games, and drank a little bit of beer. Not to bad. I really want to be with jess. I know jess and i go to clubs but we leave after 2 hours. I cant believe we've been together for 4 years and now we're getting married. Wow.

Jess pov

Today andrew and i are gonna spend the day together just because i wont see him tomorrow. I got dressed and we left. We went to alot of fun places. After having an eventful day, it was time for andrew to go to Alex's house. The girls said it was alright for me to drive andrew to their house. We drove and we jammed out to Gorillaz. Literally andrew knows my weird obsession for gorillaz. The song that was playing was called 'doncamatic'

We sang the song and we danced around. (just so you know, in dallas, jess had a tahoe and in California, she has a honda fit like laurens, but in the color hunter green) we got to Alex's house and i gave andrew a kiss goodbye and i left. (its 5pm in the story) I drove back and we had some soft drinks, hot cheetoes, bean dip, and had a normal slumber party. I played some of my cumbias and i danced with Emilia. She was just as chubby as Emilio.

We danced and she giggled. We recorded the dancing and she looked so cute. Anyway, we took pictures and we posted them. Literally, andrew was first to like. I smiled and went back with the girls. A bachata song came on and i pulled Lauren to dance with me. It was called promise by romeo santos and usher. We had fun that night.

Next morning. Jessicas pov

I open my eyes and a large wave of nausea comes and i run towards the bathroom. Ohhh not today! I didnt drink anything bad last night. I hope its nothing serious. I brush my teeth and i go downstairs to make food. I see laurens already awake and shes already making food. "good mornin future mrs. Burriss" lauren said. "you too, also mrs. Future burriss." i said and we laugh.

"hey Lauren, this morning when i woke up, i had a huge wave of nausea hit me and i have no idea where that came from i didnt drink alcohol yesterday." i said and lauren stiffened. She turned slowly and looked at me. "wave of nausea?" she asked. "yeeaahhh. You dont think im" i paused and thought. Am i pregnant?

"Pregnant" lauren finished my sentence. We looked at each other and we got our things and went to the store. We left sarah a note and we left. We went to walgreens and we bought the best pregnancy test and we left back. I took the test and i had to wait 5 minutes. Those 5 minutes felt like 5 hours. After the 5 minutes, lauren looked for me because i was scared. She looked at the test, and turned to me. "your pregnant" she said and i started to cry.