Family Reunion

Jessicas Pov

"ARE YOU GUYS READY?!?!?" I asked. "Yess!!!" They all screamed back. "I gotta call my bestfriend jacky to see if shes ready." I said as i grab my phone to call jacky. "Hey jacky are you and jesus ready?" "Yeah well meet you guys at the airport." She said as i heard her laugh at jesus falling. "Ok bye bestfriend" "bye bestfriend" she answered back. "Alright guys lets go!!" I screamed and everyone came. We all got our things and we went to the airport. And we saw jacky and jesus.

"Heyy, you guys know aaron, sarah, alex and lauren." I said as they all waved, "ok lets go." We got everything we had to do and we got on the plane. We all prepared ourselves for the long ride. Had my headphones, my phone, my laptop, my favorite blanket and pillow. I was set. I got comfortable next to andrew and he did to. "I love you jess" andrew said. "I love you too andrew" after we took off, andrew and i fell asleep.

Jackys Pov

So we've been on the plane for 15 minutes and jessica and andrew fell asleep. They look so adorable together. I grabbed my phone and took a picture of them. As i was taking a picture, lauren passed by and she saw them asleep. "They look so peacful. Hey jacky, how long have you and jessica been bestfriends?" She asked curiously. " Well jess and ive been bestfriends since the 6th grade. Everyone would call me their bestfriend but the only real one was jess. And she wasnt like anybody else. She was unique. She didnt listen to the music now a days. She wouldlisten to music from 60s 70s and 80s."

"Wow. What else do you know about her?" Lauren asked intrigued. Alex and aaron saw what was going on and they came over to see what was going on. They saw andrew and jessica and they smiled. "Well there's alot. Um shes a dr. Pepper addict, her favorite song is lights by journey, when she had her quinceanera she had her first kiss with her ex boyfriend, joseph, whos an idiot, she loves to draw alot, she absolutely loves hot cheetoes, her favorite movie was harry potter and the half blood prince and has a necklace that has to do with hermione just ask her to see it, she never eats breakfast, she loves going to the state fair of texas duh, she loves 5 seconds of summer, and shes only had 2 other boyfriends befor andrew."

"Wow. You really are her best friend. Whats that song called again?" Aaron asked. " its called lights by journey. Oh and her favorite tv show is that 70s show." Aaron left and searched the song and alex just went back with lauren to talk about their wedding. After about an hour, jessica woke up and i looked at her. They were behind us. "Rise and shine sleepy head." i said to jessica "did anything happen while we were asleep?" She said. I unlocked my phone and showed her the picture. "Aww send me the picture, im gonna put it as my screensaver." She said. I sent her the photo and she put it as her screen saver.

Aarons pov

Wow jessica has good taste in music. Sarah was asleep with a hand on her small stomach. I married the right girl. I love her so much. Its been 5 hours since we got on the plane. 10 more minutes then we'll be there. In the meantime, im gonna put all my stuff in my bag. I got my vlogging camera out and vlogged our landing and sarah asleep. We brought guppy with us and hes definitely gotten bigger. We landed and got our things and went to a hotel. Wow dallas is big and beautiful.

Jessicas Pov

We're here!!! We went to our hotel room and got settled. It was currently 12 aclock. "Hey guys were going to see my family and say hi to my abuelita, do you guys wanna come or do you guys wanna get settled.?" I asked. "We'll come. Where does your parents live?" Alex said. "They live down the freeway, i have a car to drive us." We all went down and we got in my car and we went to my mom and dads house. "Ill call her to see whats shes doing. Dont talk so loud, she can hear everything."

I dialed ,my moms number and she picked up. "Hello?" "Mami, its jessica que estas haciendo?(what are you doing?)" "Nada, nomas con tu abuelita. Por que? (Nothing, just with your grandma, why?" "Oh i was just wondering. Come out side, ive got some people i want to introduce you to. Dont tell buelita im here, its a surprise" "Oki doki". I parked the car infront of my house and told everyone that i was going to surprise my grandma. They all understood.