Welcoming Life

Andrews pov

I woke up this morning, to jessica asleep on her side. Shes currently 8 months pregnant now and shes very tired. We have a youtube channel that helps us out with financial problems, but jessica needed extra money, so she got a job at an elementary school, shes a teacher assistant. She walks around and helps teachers out if they want copies or they need someone to cover their class. Shes a really hard worker.

Its saturday and its her resting day. I think i should do something nice for my wife, im gonna make her breakfast. I walked down stairs and looked around to what he have. Ill make her a fruit bowl. She loves almost every fruit except kiwi, i dont understand why but thats her. I got strawberries, mango, pineapple, blue berries, and her favorite, pomegranate. Anyways, i put some jello next to the fruit and i take it up to her.

By the time im up there, shes already awake. "hey babe, i brought you some breakfast." i said as i walked closer to her. "aww thanks baby." she said as i put the breakfast on the night stand. "how are you feeling?" i asked as she rubbed her belly. "ive been feeling good, ive been feeling like little baby pains on the bottom of my stomach." she said as she reached over and grabbed some fruit.

"oh." i said. She ate her fruit and we laughed at some stuff. I felt her belly, and he kicked my hand. "ahh mira este! (ahh look at him)" jessica said as she laughed. After she finished, she got up to go to the restroom, then she stopped. "uhh babe, did you prepare the bag for when we go to the hospital??" she asked frantically. "yeah, wait dont tell me hes coming now?!" i answered back.

"yeahhhhh." she said as she waddled to the closet to change her clothes. I ran around the room, getting stuff we needed and i put them all in the car. I came back and jessica was already waddling down the hallway. We got in the car, and we drove to the hospital. I dont know how much pain she was in, because as soon as she got into the car, she was wincing every 3 minutes.

I let her grab onto my hand, and i stroked her hand. "it's gonna be ok baby." i said as she winced again. "i hope so, he wasnt supposed to come for another month." she said as she squeezed my hand. When we got to the hospital, they wheeled her into a room and changed her into a robe. Our doctor came in and checked her. "so it seems, that he is coming today. And your 4cm dilated. So your progressing. Within the next hour or two, you may have this baby." she said and jess looked at me. "im scared, we arent ready for him to come this early" she said as she started crying.

"its ok, we are ready, we were ready when we found out you were pregnant. Its gonna be ok." I said to make her calm down. "Babe, call my mom and tell her what's going on" she said and I called her mom. "Hello?" She answered "hey, mrs. Reyes, it's Andrew. I wanted to tell you that Jessica's water broke and were here at the hospital. She's currently 4cm dilated " I said. "Ohh ok. We'll get there as soon as we can."

"Ok bye. I'll keep you updated." I said and I hung up. I look back at Jess, I feel bad, I have the easy job. I can't believe it's happening, Aaron Alejandro is finally coming. It's December 10th. He's gonna be born in the same month and Jess and I.

2 hours later
Jessica's pov

Oh my gosh, why does it hurt so much?? I'm in so much pain. "So Mrs. Burriss, your going to have to push. On the next contraction push as hard as you can" the doctor said. I nodded and grabbed Andrews hand. Then the contraction hit.

I squeezed Andrews hand while he kept telling me soothing words. I look at him, he's never looked so cute in his entire life. "Your so cute, I love you" I said without thinking. He giggled while the nurses awed.

I pushed again, this hurt more. I kept pushing until he finally came. Andrew cut his umbilical cord. I started feeling light headed. "Umm, Andrew......... I don't feel well." Then everything went dark.

Andrews pov

"Umm, Andrew......... I don't feel well." I turned and Jess blacked out. My smile went to a frown. "Jess, wake up. What happened?" I asked. "She's losing a lot of blood. She's gonna live, but she'll have frequent headaches" she reassured me.

"Would you like to hold your son, Mr. Burriss?" The nurse asked. I nodded and she passed him to me. "He's 19 inches, and is 9 lbs and 2 ounces." She said as I looked at him. "Wow, just like your mommy." I said to baby Aaron. I walked over and sat down in the recliner.

He looks just like Jess, he has her eyes, her ears, her mouth, he's like a mini Jess. After a while of admiring him, Jess woke up. "What happened?" She asked. "you, umm..lost alot of blood, and you blacked out. Your gonna be fine, but she said you'll have frequent headaches."

"on the bright side, i have baby aaron. Hes 19 inches long, and hes like you, 9lbs and 2 ounces" i say trying to brighten her mood. "aww, my baby's like me. Lemme hold him." i slowly pass the baby towards jess and she smiles. "hey baby, how are you, im your mommy and the person who was holding you before, thats your daddy. We're gonna take good care of you. You were born only a little while ago, and i love you so much." she says as she starts tearing up.

I go to the opposite side, and talk to him too. "you are half Filipino, half mexican, and half white. Your what they call, unique. Your mommy and i love you so much. You have four cousins, 3 from my family, and 1 from your mommys family. You have Malaya, Emilio , and Emilia from my family. And from your mommys family, you have jolene." after i finished, jess looked at me and said,"i love you soooo much. Wait, did you call alex, lauren, Sarah, or aaron?"

Ohhhh shiiiit i didnt contact them at all, why am i so bad at these things. I grab my phone and dial laurens number. "hello?" lauren answered. "hey laur, we just wanted to tell you, that jess had the ba..." i was cut off by lauren screaming. "WHYD YOU ONLY TELL US NOW!! OH MY GOD, WE'RE ON OUR WAY!" she hung up before i could say ok. I look back at jess, and shes just laughing.

"and that's the reason, i made you do that." she said while still laughing. Baby aaron opened his eyes and looked at jess. "look baby he opened his eyes, and hes looking at you!!" i say to jess. "hello aaron, your so handsome. I love you!" she says before she showers him with tiny kisses. While shes kissing him, he giggles. He has such an adorable laugh. "aww my baby." she said. She kissed him again and he giggled more. Im so lucky to have these two.

Over time, lauren, alex, aaron, and sarah come with the twins. As they walked in, jess and i look up. We smile. Alex and Aaron are holding emilia and emilio. " oh my goodness. Jess hes so cute!!" lauren whisper yelled. "yeah, andrew said hes a mini version of me." jess said while giggling. "he is!!" sarah whisper yelled. "how does it feel, little bro. To be a dad?" aaron asked. "it actually feels good,you know." i answer. "yeah, its like when sarah had the twins, it was like it was a missing part of us. Like we needed them to complete our lives."

"yeah, exactly that." its true. Jess and i needed baby aaron, in our lives to feel complete. "i know its super early, but i just wanted to know who the baby's godparents were?" lauren asked. I look at jess and she nodded. We both compromised, and one of each couple would be godparents. "jess and i, we agreed, that lauren and aaron would be godparents." lauren squealed and came and gave me and jess a hug.

"thanks guys" aaron said. We smiled. For the rest of the night, we sat the twins next to the baby and they giggled. Jess ended up falling asleep, and everyone went home. I put aaron to bed, and i just watched them. Its so cute how, they look so similar. I dont know what i did to deserve jess or baby aaron. I love them so much. 💕