Devil May Cry: Vergil x Dante

*Dante's P.O.V, in a dark, cold room with little ventilation*
What is going on? Where am I? How did I even get here? The air smells like blood and death. I'm in a cell. Okay, but where? Who brought me here?, because not even in my drunken moments I'd lock myself in a cell in I don't know where. My weapons were in a corner of the cell, wrapped in my red coat. I look down and find out that I am barefoot, and that my pants are ripped at the thighs and calfs, rather badly. There isn't enough oxygen here, or is it me? I rise from where I was laying in a deep sleep, and stand . I walk forward, but don't go too far, because something held me back. I glance to the wall and find a pair of shackles emerging from the black wall, and they were locked around my wrists. Damn, just what I needed to feel even better! (Please note the sarcasm). I sink onto the floor, feeling defeated. Why am I here? What is going on?

-"Hey look, Sleeping Sexy woke up."- I look upward and see a man, who was smirking from outside my cell. He had tan skin, brown eyes, and very straight, short black hair. Also, he's tall and slim, with a few muscles defined on his chest. If I were in a different place, and under different circumstances, I'd be kissing the guy's ass and trying to win him over. His voice was a deep one, but soft at the same time, which didn't make too much sense to me.

-"Who are you? Where am I? Why am I here? What's going on? Why am I wearing shackles? Who's behind all this?"- I begin asking, trying hard to make my air last, since the lack of ventilation wasn't making it easier for me to breathe.

-"One question at a time bae, I'm as human as you are, so take it easy." The guy says, smiling. "1. I'm Russel. 2. You're in a prison cell. 3. You're here because our Master has said so. 4.You're being held prisoner until new notice. 5. You are wearing shackles, not only because you look good in them, also to keep you from escaping. And 6. My Master and his servant are the ones behind this, I am just a mere guard. Did I answer your questions properly?"- He asks, sitting down on the floor so that he was at my level.

-"Yes, you did. And, who is your Master?"- I ask, moving closer to the cell bars.

-"Vergil, son of Sparda."- Fuck my ass, really?

-"Great, just what was missing to screw my life even more!"- I scream, hitting my head against the cell's bars.

-"Do you know him?"-

-"Too damn well, he's my brother after all...Hey Russel?"- I turn my dirty me on.

-"Yes?"- Russel asks, staring into my eyes.

-"Can you get me out? Please..."- I beg, reaching Russel's cheek and placing my hand on it. Russel places his hand over mine and then replies:

-"I will, but only with one condition." I nod, showing my agreement with his terms. "You will be mine, and only mine to touch. Only I can do the things that drive you insane and cause you to scream in pleasure. Only I can erupt moans from your mouth. Only I can make you cum so hard, that you won't have enough semen to cum again. Only I can penetrate your anus and hit that spot that will submit you to the most extreme pleasures." He squeezes my hand and then gives my index finger a lick. "Do you, Dante, son of Sparda, agree with my condition in order to be free?"- So, this guy, wants to be like his lover or something? I don't have many options right now, but if I agree, I am literally becoming a sex slave, but unfortunately, I don't have much of a choice if I want to be free.

-"Yes Russel, I agree with your condition. Now please, get me out."- I say, sighing afterwards. Russel smirks as he gets up from the floor and opens the cell. Then, he comes inside and releases me from my shackles, which had hurt my wrists pretty badly. I stand up with a little help from him and get my coat and weapons, feeling safer after I did. My boots were nowhere to be seen, so I decided to leave without them.