Inuyasha: Seshomaru x Inuyasha

NOTE: Flashback in bold, present time in normal letters.

Long before they were enemies, Seshomaru and Inuyasha were very close, closer than normal siblings usually are. They even reached the point of having a very intimate relationship, and few years after that, was when it all changed between them.

*Years earlier, Inuyasha's P.O.V*
-"Hurry up Shesho, we're gonna be late!"- I yelled at my older brother, Seshomaru, who didn't really care about being late for the most important gaming competition there was among humans, which was called something like Armine Brotherhood Competition. Armine was the name of the game and Brotherhood was because only siblings could get into the competition, since it was a two player game. Just getting into the elimination round was rough work, so only the best could make it to the finals. In conclusion, you can already imagine how lucky we are to actually make it to the finals. Our rivals, the most arrogant boys you could find, multiplied by at least 1 billion. Scratch that, too arrogant to actually calculate how much.

-"Coming Inu!!! Damn, you're always so worried when it comes to punctuality."- Seshomaru says, coming down the stairs as if he were walking in a catwalk. Fuck him. His white hair was styled as usual, and he was wearing a white tee with blue jeans, looking so different from me. I'm wearing a black long sleeve shirt with blood red skinny jeans. The only thing we have in common are our dark grey Vans, which never fail.

-"Well, I wouldn't if my brother didn't walk like if he were modeling in the catwalk the whole time."-

-"That's ridiculous, I don't do such thing."-

-"Yeah, whatever Queen of England. Let's go, we should be there before 5."- I say and grab the car keys. The car is a white Ferrari, which by the way, is stolen. (Clever idea ain't it? By the way, the owners don't even know it's been stolen, so that's even better, right?) I exit the house before Seshomaru can throw something at me, since he hates it when I call him that.

-"As soon as we get back from the tournament you are so dead Inuyasha. You will remember me dear."- Seshomaru threatens, taking the keys from my hand and getting into the car. I look back to check if he locked the door, and yes, the dimwit locked it. Then, I get into the car and watch the street as Seshomaru drives towards the city, where the competition would be taking place in the city's Gaming Hall. Yeah, they got one, and it's actually good for the local government, because the city is known for its wide gaming history and for attracting any gamer tourists.

-"Yeah yeah, that's what you always say, and look, I'm still here."-

-"For now, but don't worry, tonight I'll keep my word."- Seshomaru says, smirking to himself. Maybe a spending the night in a hotel doesn't sound like a bad idea.

-"Cut the threats and concentrate on the road instead. Don't want to die at such a young age, and especially not in a car accident."-

-"Why not Inu?"- Seshomaru asks me, reaching to grab my hand. I looks at him, and then at the hand that held my own in his tightly and lovingly. I think for a moment and then decide to reply:

-"I don't know. The streets scare me, and people in them cars are even worse. I'm afraid that they'll crash into us and ruin us completely. But I really don't know, maybe it's just a weird feeling I get."-

-"Maybe. Hey, is it this exit or the next one?"-

-"The next one Sesho. What time is it anyway?"-