Be Mine.

Green had it all planned out. Promise ring in his swim trunk pocket, eevee on his shoulder, map in hand, supplies for the special day.

"Red, would you hurry up! Damn it! We're gonna be late and they are gonna give our boards to someone else! It's 2 pm! Are you -" Green yelled, Until he saw Red come out of the bathroom with semi-tight black swim trunks, a red tank top, and replacing his cap for a pair of Ray Bans. His dark hair was tousled and perfectly messy looking, being freed from his cap. It was the style that every man wanted. Green could only stare, he was so determined to make him his boyfriend, and later, his forever. He easily was lost in his thoughts.

"Stop staring, Didn't you say we were gonna be late?" Red chuckled as he walked past Green, catching Pikachu as he jumped into his arms, and walking out the door. Green followed, rolling his eyes feeling how Eevee sniggered and pawed at his blush from her perch on his shoulder. Green quickly snapped out of it, whisking out of the door, and locking it as they headed for the beach.

Green had rented the two of them paddle boards, to make their trip to an abandoned island he had heard about from the old woman in the supermarket. She had told him how her husband had proposed to her there, and she said that just stepping onto the land there made your heart race. She gave him its exact location on a map, and told him that that was the most breathtaking place in all of Alola. It had friendly fairy pokemon by the hundreds, and an altar there, Green was intrigued in an instant at these words, and he felt it in his heart that this was the place to ask Red. The lady told him to glide up a creek that branched off from the ocean not far from their hotel, that was covered in delicate vines that hung beautifully over the clear, rushing water.

Green was sold. Red kept asking them where they were going, and Green shushed him every single time. As they took to the water on their boards, they stood up on them once they got to the calm, still waters that surrounded the creek's entrance, and began nearing the beautiful entrance to the creek. Vines glistened as they swung from tree to tree, and Green turned to see the amazed and excited expression on Red's face as he looked at the majesty of this little grotto. Green was thanking the stars for that lady he met that told him about this place. The pink ethereal glow that shone from all the fairy-type Pokemon that flew around the trees and happily waved to them as they entered, seemed unreal. As they reached the land of the grotto, Green helped pull Red up, as they pulled their boards up out of the water and pushed them under some brush so they wouldn't get stolen, and they proceeded deeper into the lush land.

"Green, this place is beautiful, how did you find it?" Red whispered as he held Green's hand as he led him through the brush to the altar.

"I have my sources. You're even more beautiful you know," Green whispered back, as Cutieflies whisped by them, blowing shimmers over the couple, leaving a glittering trail for them to follow. This trail led them straight to the altar. Green read somewhere that fairy-type pokemon can sense emotions, and he had the feeling they were making this place even more breathtaking for the pair as their love must have radiated off them. Eevee dashed ahead with Pikachu, as the two were talking to all the wild pokemon that they could and their trainers looked over them with smiles as they spread out their lunch on the plush grass near the altar. The trainers ate and talked about their "new little spot" and shared pecks on the cheeks until Eevee came and nudged Green. He was blushing at what was racing through his mind, what he was about to ask Red; that Eevee kind of faded to the back of his mind. He thought nothing of it, until a weak whirlwind of pink shimmers and clouds had swirled down from the beautiful trees above them, and Eevee nudged him again. The whirlwind grew slightly stronger as a couple Florges and Gardevoirs came into Eevee's aid. A wild Leafeon had set the mood with its beautiful song, courtesy of its Grasswhistle. A Bayleef danced around Red and Green, creating a swirl of rose-scented petals flying in the fairy wind that encased the lovebirds.