Day 1 Part 5

A dying fire illuminates two figures from under the sheets of a crappy motel bed. Such an embrace could ony be shared by two people who love eatchother more than they love themselves. Groans and moans come from the fugures as their dance of raw passion continues, a faint whisper could be heard between the last crakles of the fire, sheets moving, and various other noises.
      "I-I love you"
       Everything stopped, no movement, no crakles, nothing but another whisper.
      "I love you too"
       Sound them began to fill the room once more. On a nearby chair lay two abandoned coats, one, a tan trench coat with a tie over it, the other, a seamingly old black canvas jacket.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

       Sam enters his crappy motel room to find his brother sitting at the table about to enhale a burger like it was his last. His angel friend was accross the table staring intently as usual. Although, between bites Dean looked up and when he saw his brother standing in the doorway he shifted in his seat and began to act strange, noticing this Cass also changed his stance and turned around, he saw Sam but didn't make eyecontact.
       "What's up with you two?" Sam asked "you're both acting sk strange, did something happen"
         Dean was chewing slower now as though he was eating like a normal person, he had also caught Cass's glance but as soon as he did, Cass looked down in guilt. Niether wanted to keep what just happend from Sam, but both where too scared to say anything.
        "Look, Sam it was a long day, we didn't find out anything, let's just call it a night." Dean said harshly.
        "I'm sure you must've found something at the morge , you did go to the miry right?" Sam asked thinking about what could've possibly happend.
        "We can go tomarrow can't we?" Yeah whatever Dean.
        Cass stood up and placed his hand on Dean's sholder to calm him down, they bith suddenly made eyecontact with eatchother then with Sam.
          Sam stood up, opened his mouth but nothing came out, he sat back down again.
        "You two where here the whole time, not the morge, here," Sams jaw clenched and he looked Cass dead inb the eye as he said "You slept together, didn't you?"
        "Yes" they repeated softly.
        Sam shifted awkwordly, grabbed the keys to the impolla.
        "C'mon Sammy Where are you going?"
        "I'm hungry, plus I don't know how to react to this."
        "Sam, please" Cass nudged in.
        "No, just... I'm going to go, try not to sleep together again" he said as he shut the door to their motel room behind him and drove off in a fit of confution. How was he supposed to feel? He was happy for them but there was also another feeling, maybe it was just the feeling he git from being alone all day or maybe it was a change in the air, never the less he needed to know where this feeling in his gut stemed from. Was it anger? No. Wast it saddness? No. Was it abandonment? No.nWas it jelousy? Maybe, but only jelouse because of the strong bond he watched form between them and with every lingering stare another part of Sam wanted something like what his brother had. Yes, it may have been jelousy.
        Sam found himself at a local diner trying to oaks sence of his emotions, and eating a decent burger.

//////authors notes//////
Sorry I haven't written in a while, broke my phone.
                                       -Whisp2103