Day 1 Part 2

//Dean's perspective//
"You ok Cass?" Dean asked his friend. Dean always noticed when Cass had a look to him, the face Cass made when he was upset or had something on his mind always made him feel sick, he hated seeing someone so close to him hurt or distracted especially if he couldn't do anything about it
"Yes Dean, I'm fine" Cass said almost annoyed, he hated sharing his feelings. Angels weren't supposed to have emotions so he never learned how to share them.
             "Really Cass, because that look on your face says otherwise." Cass looked him in the eye, sorrow in his eyes, then turned back to looking at the road.
             "Fine Cass, be that way." Sam couldn't help turning towed Cass siting behind him in the back seat of the impala with sympathy, al though to tell him not to be discouraged.
Dean drove all the way to Bend, Oregon, ((yes it's a place, look it up)) thinking about what could possibly be on Cass's mind, was it something he had said, something Sam had said, was it something about the case? It was just a routine haunting for the brothers, but still, could Cass have somehow known the family or someone in the area, could he have been there once. Long story short he had no clue, anyway my point is it still bothered him.

~~~~~~~~Hours~~passing ~~~~~~

"I'll go speak to the officers who found the body, Cass wanna come?" Sam said trying to unsuspiciously talk to Cass about how awful his game was. Cass began to walk toward Sam as his way of saying 'why not?'
"Actually Cass and I will go to the morgue to see the body" Dean said extending his arm in front of Cass to stop him. Cass with a semi-panicked look on his face looked at Sam as to say 'SAM DONT YOU DARE LEAVE ME WITH HIM, NOT NOW' but oh well Sam left him anyway with a look on his face that I'm pretty sure was him either saying 'ok but if your not friends when I get back it's not my fault' or 'ok I'll just leave you guys here then *wink wink*' either way this was bad for Cass, and Dean knew it.
Anyway... Sam left Cass and Dean alone in a hotel room.
              "Ok Cass your gonna be straight with me right now, what's going on?"
              "We have a morgue to see." Cass said to change the subject as he walked toward the door. Dean went in front of him now just a few inches from Cass's face as they usually are, he wanted to see his face, to look him in the eye and stare him down.
"Dean c'mon, we have to go" Cass said looking down from Deans eyes, for once, and as he began walking he felt two hands,one on each of his shoulders pushing him back in front of Dean.
"God dammit Cass, just tell me!" Dean said as Cass brushed his hands of his shoulders.
"Dean" Cass said will a sorrowful look on his face, as he walked to the door, "we have a corner to see" Cass opened the door and a semi-compliment Dean dropped the subject, for now.

~~~~~~~~Chapter~~End~~~~~~~

/Authors notes/
               I know I'm really not that good at this but I will/have been editing chapters even after they are published and please feel free to give feedback because I'd really appreciate constructive criticism. Thanks for reading!