Day 1 Part 3

//Sam's perspective//
Ever since they were little, Dean was distant. But with Cass, he knew something changed. Dean became happier, livelier. Almost any were they went he was happy as long as Cass was there. That's how he knew
Whenever Sam and Cass spoke, he was different, distracted like he was looking for someone or something. He soon found it was Dean he was looking for.
Sam waited and waited for someone to make a move on the other. He waited. First for a week, then a month, then another, and another. The months soon turned to years and still no moves made. He gave up and confronted Cass about his feelings.
When he had he knew he was right, his friends face turned redder than he'd ever had.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

        On their way to Bend, the trio rode in silence, Sam especially tried to stay out of the way. Pushing his gargantuan body into the corner of the car, occasionally looking to Cass then back to Dean. Again, waiting for him to say something.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
As he entered the Bend police office, Sam noticed a hot blonde typing quickly behind the counter. He stopped took a few steps back till he knew he was out of her sight and fixed his hair.
"Hey," he said in a stern voice toward the receptionist. She fumbled, startled, she pushed up her wide, purple framed glasses drawing attention to her piercing blue eyes and the mermaid like waved framing her face.
"Sorry, hi, how can I help you?" She said in a soft but slightly deep voice.
"Agent Thompson, FBI." Sam said with a smile as he flashed his badge, she was cute, but this wasn't the time or the place. "I'm here to see officers Galagor and Anderson."he said flirting a little bit anyway
"Oh, yes, is this about the Warner case?" She asked leaning over her desk a little bit.
"Yeah." Sam said with a smile, he'd get her number on his way out, to show off to Dean.
"Here I'm supposed to give you this," she said handing him a folder. Sam opened it to find a case file with a gruesome picture of the vic., he had a wound on his neck, obvious vampire kill, but the look left on this mans face was one of pure horror.
"Uh yeah, we went in to pay for gas, came out and saw him laying there on the ground." A rounded, older Officer Anderson.
"Yeah he wasn't there before or nothin' like magic" a more youthful and slimmer officer, Officer Galagor.
"Like magic?" Sam repeated.
"Yep" both the officers replied.
"Ok, that's all, thank you officers." Sam said closing his notepad and nodded
On his way out Sam noticed a small sliver of paper on the outskirts of the receptionists desk.
"Agent Thompson" was neatly written on the front.
He picked it up, turned it around "Madalana , 541-347-6355" was written on it. She smiled at him, he smiled back and just like that he was on his way and she went back to the clacking of her keys.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
//Authors notes//
     Sorry I haven't been writing more but I don't know weather to write longer chapters and have you wait or shorter but way more chapters. Would really love your input.
  -Whisp