Day 1 part 4

//Cass's perspective//
"This is humanity, Castile" Ezekiel said to Cass several years ago. The pair were young and as they gazed over the garden of eden in amazement, the older angel began to tell his younger brother about their fathers new project.
"Wow" said small bean Cass.
"Yeah, but Lucy's probably gonna ruin it,"
"Why would he do that, this looks like such a nice thing?"
"I don't know, I just over heard him Micheal, Gabe, and Raphael talking. He was saying things like " it's distracting dad from what's important, us, that whole humanity thing is a waste of time, and I'm gonna prove it." Micheal asked how and he just smirked"
Now, several billion years later, he was grown up, he had fallen in love with humanity. Like father, like son. He'd always heard the expression "follow your heart" that was just what he'd expected from humans, to be so weak as to... well... love. But now, something has changed, but when? How? Why? Was it Dean? If so how did this, pie loving, beer drinking, human make him love?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

As they heard the door shut behind Deans moose of a brother, the butterflies in Cass's stomach became more energetic than they usually are around Dean. The thoughts that were rushing through his head were frantic, panicked and unidentifiable, he didn't know what he was thinking, but he knew what he wanted. He wanted Dean, he always wanted Dean.
         "Ok Cass, what is up with you lately? Is it about me not letting you drive, because Cass you know you're and awful driver." Dean said questioning him about the distance Cass had put between them.
        "No" Cass said with a slightly offended look on his face. "Dean, do you remember when I said that we have a profound bond?"
        "Yeah after you said you raised me from perdition and all that hoopla." Dean was getting confused but he knew where this was going
         "It has become something more than that Dean, something I never even dreamed of" Cass stepped toward him.
         Because Cass is a celestial being, he could hear Deans heart rate drastically increase. He looked into Deans eyes and they both new what they wanted, that's always how they communicated, how they showed each other how they felt.
           Suddenly, he felt a sudden need to be with him, dean felt the same and before either of them could object they were in each others arms. Dean pulled back, he was looking deep into Cass's soul. He put his thumb on his chin so the rest of his hand rested under Cass's chin.
          They leaned in.