Day 1 Part 1

//Cass's perspective//
"Cass can we talk?" Sam said to break a moment of awkward silence and the seemingly mindful stare that Dean and Cass often shared. Cass got up and fallowed Sam to the bunkers kitchen.
"What is it Sam?" Cass said trying not show his fearful expression. He feared that Sam could see the real reason Cass wanted to stay on Earth, it's because the dark haired, blue eyed angel forever in a trench coat and tie fell for the Pie loving human.
"Let's cut the crap Cass" Sam said with an almost annoyed look on his face as he folded his arms and leaned against the counter.
"W-What are you talking about Sam?" Cass said acting confused. Though he knew his fear had come true, Sam knew.
"Come on Cass" Sam said getting annoyed with his friend. "It's so obvious, you like by brother. I fact it's so obvious that I'm pretty sure I knew before you did" Sam sad with a now smug look on his face.
"I don't know what your talking about" he said.
"Seriously Cass!" Sam raised his voice.
           "What do you want me to say Sam!" Cass yelled back.
          "The truth!" Sam replied
"Fine" Cass was finally ready to tell Sam about how he really felt for the eldest Winchester. You see Sam had been bugging both Dean and Cass about this for a while now about 6-8 months and at this point Cass was sure Dean was tired of hearing it. "Your right." He paused to look up to Sam "A-About how I feel for your brother"
"You have to tell him" Sam sighed.
"I know, I know. Bu-" Cass tried to explain to Sam that he feared for is integrity and friendship with Dean.
"No buts Cass, Dean deserves to know" Sam said obviously to convince Cass to peruse a possible relationship with his brother.
"But" Cass said with a worried tone.
"Cass!" Sam said sternly.
"Fine" he said as he held the door open for Sam.
"Dean" Cass said as he nudged his head to the other room, signaling for Dean to fallow him.
           "Yeah Cass?" He said as he closed the door behind him
    "Dean, I nee-" Cass tried to get the words out but he didn't know how to explain himself. "Dean, I don't know how to say this but here go-"
"Cass it's ok, I know what your trying to say, you want to drive the car on our way to Oregon." He said sure of himself.
"Y-Yeah" he said trying to act excited.
"Cass you know better." He said. "That all?" He asked when he saw through Cass's awful acting, and realized he was disappointed about something.
"Y-Yeah" Cass said shaking his read.
"Ok then ready to go?" He asked barley believing him.
"Y-Yeah just give me a minute" he said as he followed Dean outside. Sam was waiting when they got there.
"So how'd it go?" Sam asked Cass when Dean went to his room.
"Terribly" Cass responded