Shot Out

Ava's POV

I huffed as I heard the tires screeching as I pushed the brakes.
We were here at the governor's office and we only had five minutes to sign up for Bullets of Bullets.

"Come on!" Sinon hurried, rushing off of Kirito's bike.
"This way!" She beckoned.

We all followed her, entering the building.

When we entered, everything in my perspective seemed so high-tech, many players were also (what I'm guess) signing up for BoB.

"Hurry!" I realized I was standing still and admiring everything this game had to offer, Kurro brought me back to my senses.

"Right,"

Kirito and I both followed Sinon and Kurro due to not knowing anything about signing up.

Or GGO.

I glanced around at the other players, many tried to look tough and had a weapon out.

Could one of these players be Death Gun?

"Here," I turned to the sound of Sinon's voice.
There were some registrations booths in front of all of us.

"This is where we sign up, it's a normal touch panel. Would you need any help?" Sinon questioned Kirito and I, really to sign herself up in her booth.

"We'll be fine," Kirigaya (Or Kirito) answered for me and him, earning a nod.

"Alright, call me or Kurro if you need any help." Sinon spoke, turning to her own booth.

"Thanks!"

I glanced at Kirito and gave him a nod, signaling that I was fine on my own. He nodded back, turning to his booth as I did the same.

I pressed 'Entry' when my character showed up.

We need to put in our real information!

Crap!

As it asked for my name and address, I hesitated.

If there's one thing I learned is never put your real information unless you want to be found in real life..

"Are you done yet?" Kirigaya whispered towards my booth, as I quickly press 'Enter' on the screen.

"Yeah, if you don't want to put your real information, you don't have too." I informed him, he hesitantly nodded, going back to his booth.

"Ya'll done?" Kurro questioned me with a small accent, walking over.

"Yes, just finished."

"Everyone done?" Sinon examined, Kirito jumped and raced to turn around.

"Yup! Thank you so much for your guy's help!" Kirigaya beamed with a bright smile.

He's more of a girl than I am.

"No problem! That ride you two gave us was more than enough to pay for it." That comment Sinon spoke received Kurro's attention.