Shot Out

Author's POV

-----IN ALO-----

As everyone in ALO watched the Final, they were all amazed how destructive GGO could be. Hina (or Aiko), Asuna, Silica, Klein, Leafa, Minako, Alben, Lizbeth, and Yui were all there, it seemed like a party. They were also all a little worried because Ava and Kirito hadn't shown up yet.

"Where are they? They could have shown up by now." Leafa mumbled, taking a sip of her drink.

"Maybe they don't show all the battles." Silica thought.
"I mean, knowing those two, they would have gone guns blazing from the start."

"I don't know, there one of the craftiest players I've ever met." Klein spoke, getting everyone's attention. He was behind the bar, drinking.
"There probably laying low somewhere, waiting for the competition to kill each other off."

"Hopefully, but we all know they don't play like that." Asuna laughed.

"Yup, knowing my sis, she would had at least battled by now. Right Yui?" Hina (Or Aiko) said, giving Yui (who was on her shoulder) her tiny little cup full of juice.

"Yeah! I bet Mama and Papa are so fast, the camera can't even catch them! They'll take there enemy down before they even know what's happening!" While Yui cheered, she would punch her little fist out like if she was fighting. Making everyone laugh and awe.

"You're so adorable!" Minako beamed.

"That can't happen Yui," Alben laughed, awed with his little niece.
"It's a game of guns and they both have swords. What surprises me is that they both don't care!"

"Agreed!" Asuna laughed.

"Whoa! That guy is unbelievable!" Lizbeth gasped, noticing the fight with Pale Rider. She was amazed by his fight skills.

"He's super fast.." Minako mumbled.

"Yeah, that guy is sick."

They all suddenly gasped as they saw him fall hard.

"Looks like your guy suck Liz!" Klein teased her from the bar.

"Shut up! He's not out of it yet!"

After looking closer, they realized he was hit by something. They all compared the little bullet to a spell in ALO.
As they kept watching, they saw half of a cloaked figure, scaring them.

His whole presences sent them on edge.

Back in GGO, Kirito panicked as he saw Death Gun take out his gun, ready to shoot Pale Rider.

"Don't let him fire that gun!"

Sinon quickly got too it, she shot her sniper towards Death Gun, a sure aim indeed.

But...he had dodged it.

"Oh crap! He knew I was here!" Sinon hissed under her breath.

"How could he?" Kirito questioned her.

"Maybe he saw me earlier."