Shot Out

Ava's POV

Am I in...

Gun Gale Online?..

When I opened my eyes, I saw these dirty black combat boots, and as I looked upward, many different people with rifles and pistols stood a couple feet away.

It's really different from ALO...

I love it!

"Ava?" I hear and remember Kirito entered with me into this game.

I turned to face-

A genderbend Kirito?!

"Eh?!" I screamed, stepping back."Kirito! You're a girl!"

"What?" He questioned before touching his hair. His eyes widen in disbelief.
"No way!" He then suddenly touched his chest, checking to see if he was completely a girl.
"Why are you still a girl?!"

"I don't know! I'm guessing female was the cheapest character!" I panicked, stepping back.

He sighed before looking back to his reflection on where we logged in.
"I wish I looked a little more soldier like..."

"Hey, you look really cute as a girl." I ushered him.

"Hey!" A voice behind us yelped.
"You guys are F-1300 type, right?"

"What does it matter too you?" I hissed, glaring towards him.

I read that in GGO, you have to be tough, or the players and monsters will eat you alive.

Guess I have to go back to my old ways for a bit...

"It's just so rare! I'll buy either of your whole accounts for two mega credits! What about you Miss?" He exclaimed, getting closer to Kirito.

"Hate to break it to you, but I'm a guy." Kirito huffed.

"Holy Crap! T-Then that's an M-9000 type! I'll give you four-no-five megas!" The player gasped, grabbing Kirito shoulders.

Jeez..

I side kicked the man at his stomach, making his let go of Kirito.

"Watch it! You don't wanna mess with us!" I spat, grabbing Kirito by his arm and pulling him away.

After a bit of walking, I turned to my boyfriend.

"Come on Kirito, you have to at least act tough around here." I laughed making his pout.

"What do you mean 'act'?"

I giggled again as we kept on walking.

If we want to get Death Gun's attention,

We have to get our names out there.

But how?

"Hey there, little ladies!"

"So cute~!"

"I love your eyes!"