Chapter Seven

Nichole's POV

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

"Hey little lady why don't you come with us we'll have some fun what do you say", said a fatter guy putting his arm around me.

"I wouldn't do that if I were you", I sassed stepping out of his grasp.

"Aww what you gonna do about it, little girl", one with no hair said smirking.

I turned around and punched him square in the jaw his head turning from impact before I pressure pointed the fat one sending him into a deep 4 hour sleep turning to the one that I ran into I kicked him in the back of the knee sending him screeching before turning back to the bald on to get smacked across the face.

"NICHOLE", I heard a deep voice screen from the end of the alleyway. It was Harry.

I acted quick kicking the bald one in the nuts sending him to the ground before turning to the last one getting socked in the face. I quickly recovered and kicked him in the balls like the other sending him gasping for air on the ground as I spit on him, saying.

"Don't mess with girls mother fucker", before I could turn to walk away I was hugged bye someone. I didn't react tell I felt curls tickle my head. I wrapped my arms around him pulling away quickly.

"Are you okay", he asked taking my head in his hands.

I nodded wincing and pulling back

"We need to get you home", he said dragging me to the car.

"I'm fine", I whined as he put on my seat belt.

"Where did you learn to do that", he asked turning onto our street.

"Come on a little girl like me has to be able to fight", I scoffed remembering earlier when he called me a skank.

"I'm sorry about earlier, that was uncalled for", he said looking at me as we pulled up to the house.

"It fine", I smiled getting out of the car.

"Good now lets go inside", he said taking my hand and pulling me inside.

"OMG NICHOLE WHAT THE HELL HAPPENED TO YOU", yelled Liam as he grabbed me pulling me into a hug.

"Nothing just got in a fight with a couple of junkies. I'm fine", I whispered puling out of the embrace.

"And Harry saved you", he asked shocked.

I shock my head before replying "I brought them all to the ground before he showed up", I shrugged. Walking to the bathroom to look at my face.

"Your sisters tough Liam", I heard Niall laugh.

"Fuck, now I'm a little scared of her myself", joked Zayn.

"If you wouldn't of pissed her off she wouldn't of gotten into that mess", yelled Liam at Harry.

"Come on man, I fucked her and then she got mad because I called her skanky. I apologized though because I didn't mean it", Harry said. My eye widened.

"YOU WHAT",Liam yelled.

Fuck

Fuck

Fuck

"Umm I meant I'm gonna go now", I heard Harry say before there were foot steps up the stairs and a knock on my door. I walked over to it I had covered my small purple bruise on my jaw with makeup. As I opened it harry stood there worried. I stepped aside letting him in.

"I told your brother what we did", he said. Looking at me worried.

"I heard", I said walking back into my bathroom to change.

I stepped out wearing red short-shorts and a white tank top that got darker as it went down.

"And it's bad", he said confused.

"Yeah but he would of found out anyway", I said pulling a red beanie over my head spraying my perfume and putting on deodorant.

"Yeah I guess", He said while sighing. "Anyway, I was umm wondering if you wanted to be my girlfriend", he said pulling a rose out from behind his back and walking over to me.

I looked at him before answering. "Yes I would love to be your girlfriend", I took the rose and put it on my desk that had my laptop on it.

"Yes", he said standing up and kissing me. I heard my door open but didn't pull away.

Some one cleared there throat and I pulled back to find Liam glaring.

"What", I scoffed looking back.

"I can't believe you said yes",he sad starting to smile.

"What can i say he's a flirt", I smirked

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

How you enjoyed ily all xoxo