Chaptee Nine

Nichole's POV

Today me and Joella are going to the mall it's been a week since she was here last time and my period is 4 days late. I would ask Harry if he used a condom but I don't want him to be worried so I've just been keeping quiet.

"Girl, come on", said Joella rushing me out the door.

"Okay bye Harry see you in a little", I said kissing him on the cheek and leaving.

I know he was confused but I didn't want to be pregnant and be super close to him because I don't want to ruin his career. At least we haven't said that we love each other that would make it worse. Even though I know I love him I have known him for barely a month and it feels like we have known each other forever.

"Hey are you okay you have been sitting there staring out the window for like 5 minutes", asked Joella slightly shacking me.

"Well, my periods 4 days late, and I'm pretty sure Harry didn't use protection because I checked the trash in his room and I didn't see one, but he seems fine so I don't want to worry about it", I said way to rushed.

"Umm well let's go shopping it will take your mind of of things and we will get you a test after", she said pulling up to the mall.

"Okay I said getting out and walking in.

~~~~~~~

"I love all those beanies and dresses you got", said Joella pulling up to the drug store.

"Thanks well if Harry and I are going to go to fancy places I need dresses that cover my ass", I said laughing.

"This is it", she said getting out.

"This is what will determine my future", I said sad.

When we walked up to the counter the older lady glared at us obviously disappointed.

"Just ring it up and stop being a bitch", said Joella glaring.

I hand her the money and we walked next door to McDonalds.

"Why here", I whine going into the bathroom stale locking the door.

"Because if one of the boys find it they will get the wrong idea", she hissed.

I sat and did my business on the stick walking out and set it on the counter.

"How long do we wait", I asked turning to her

"Five minutes",she said checking the lock on the bathroom one more time.

(FIVE MINUTES LATER)

I look down at the stick that holds my future and......

~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hahaha sorry cliff hanger. What do you think is she pregnant. Comment your answer xoxo love you all