Chapter Eight

Nichole's POV

It's been three days since Harry asked me to be his girlfriend and now I'm sitting on the couch telling Joella everything while the guys are at a signing.

"So you guys had sex", she asked astonished.

"Yeah", i said not finding it that big of a deal.

"OMG",she yelled jumping on me.

"Calm down", I whispered pushing her off.

"Did he use protection", she said worried.

"I don't know", I say thinking. "I'm not sure", i said shrugging.

The door opened as the boys all came piling in.

"I hope so", she whispered to me before looking up surprised. "When you said your brothers friends. I didn't think you lived with five boys",she said looking surprised.

"This is Niall, Louis, Zayn , Harry, and you have met my brother Liam.", I said pointing to each one.

"O so I'm just Harry than", Harry said kissing me on the cheek and sitting next to me.

"O I'm sorry, Joella this is my boyfriend Harry", I said rolling my eyes at him.

"So this is the famous Harry Styles", she said laughing. "Well you better not brake he heart, I'll get you back if you do", she said laughing and standing up.

"Going so soon", I asked.

"Yeah I better get going still have to clean up from that party you didn't come to", she said.

"O well text me",I said standing up and hugging her.

"Will do boo", she said shutting the door.

"Your friends kinda hot", said Niall.

"I wouldn't go there, according to what she told me was that now that I'm gone she just does fuck buddies", I said looking at him.

"Never mind", he said looking away.

"So Nichole?", Liam asked.

"What", I said Loki g at him.

"Tonight dad and Robbin wanted to know if we wanted to go to there house for dinner", he said rushed

"NO", I said looking away from him.

"Come on",he said trying to convince me.

"No I fucking hate Robbin she's nothing but a bitch to me", I said getting up.

"Fine don't go then", he said not pushing it any further.

I sat back down and Harry wrapped his arm around me. I snuggled into him. And laid my head in his chest.

"Do you always wear a beanie", asked Louis.

"And short-shorts", added Zayn.

I looked down at my outfit sparkly light blue short-shorts and a black tank top the had suck it written on it while I was wearing a blue beanie.

"Yeah pretty much", I said looking up at them.

~~~~~~~~~

Short and boring I know just a filler chapter sorry. ily all xoxo