14

Once Sam gets the call that Jacob is hurt, I get dressed so I can ride with him to La Push. I get on his wolf back as he runs. He howls to let the others know he is coming, then howls again letting me them know I'm on his back.

Jasper smiles when he sees me. I hop off of his back and I approach Jasper. Leah is griping about how she had that vampire when Jacob jumped in. Edward killed Riley when Bella tried sacrificing herself. Edward and Bella are engaged.

I hear Jacob scream and u flinch at the pain in his screams.

"Carlisle is re-breaking his bones." Jasper tells me. "Might take a while."

I nod. "Let's go home."

Jasper picks me up bridal style and he carries me to his car. He gets in on his side and he starts the vehicle up. He turns the heat on before he drives towards home. He carries me inside and sits me in front of the fireplace.

"That was a fun fight." Jasper says with a chuckle as he sits on the couch across from me.

I smirk. "Laurent was killed and Sam had to fill in."

"I know, I scent him when Bobby Laurent killed and Riley eye you." Jasper replies.

I smile thankfully and I wrap a quilt around me. The others soon pile into the house. Bella is with Edward, as suspected. Carlisle kisses Esme on the forehead before he climbs the stairs.

"Hi Jas." Bella flirts.

"Damn, leave me alone." Jasper complains. "Ed, Bella keeps flirting with me."

Edward starts scolding Bella the entire way up the stairs. Rosalie compliments my outfit and she sits beside me on the chair. I miss my mom every single day. Rosalie rests her chin on the top of my head.

I open the door when the bell goes off. Chief Swan gives me a sad look.

"What's going on, chief Swan?" I ask, knowing this is business.

"It's about your biological father." He says softly. "He just wrecked his motorcycle and died on the spot."

I let the tears fall as Charlie walks away. Rosalie pulls me into another hug. This s another funeral. Jasper jogs up the stairs to inform Carlisle about my biological father dying just moments ago.

"Well, I'll head to the funeral home to help." Carlisle says while coming down the stairs. "Wanna join?" He asks me.

"No, I don't think I'll be able to." I whisper.

Carlisle kisses my cheek in a fatherly manner before he leaves the house with Esme. Jasper hugs me before letting everybody. Edward hugs me then Bella actually hugs me. I smile at the friendly people who surrounds me.

"Wanna go to the diner?" Bella asks. "I'll buy us supper."

"Okay." I whisper.

We get into Jasper's car, me driving. I drive up to the local diner and we at at her and her dad's usual table. Charlie joins is when his shift ends.

"Pen, what can I get you?" Sasha, the new waitress, asks.

"Can I have a place of stake and baked potatoe, and a salad on the side." I reply. "Diet Coke to drink."

Charlie and Bella both order different items and we begin chatting.

"Carlisle is helping with my father's funeral."I say sadly.

"I bet, Carlisle thinks the world of you." Charlie says as he eats his burger.

"I am sorry for flirting with Jasper so much, I was jealous." Bella says, taking a bite of her vegan burger. "I didn't realize how Edward actually was."

"It's alright, Bella." I reassure her.

Bella rides home with Charlie and I drive to my home. Jasper flashes out and opens my door for me. He bows like a gentleman and I burst out into a fit of giggles.

"How is that funny!" He exclaims.

I shake my head and I cannot stop laughing. Jasper smiles as we walk inside. Rosalie smiles at my giggle fit. I finally calm down and I tell them about Bella apologizing to me.

"The funeral is tomorrow." Carlisle says. "Your birthday is the next day, Alice had the party planned." Carlisle says while entering the kitchen.

I nod my head before heading upstairs. I take a bubble bath before I put on some pajamas. I cuddle with Jasper in my bed and I see him. He holds me close as I fall asleep. My dad's funeral is tomorrow and my birthday party is the next day.