19

The ball has come together beautifully. Aro can really put these things together. Jasper leads me to the middle of the floor where he gets down on one knee.

"Penelope, I fell in love with you on your first day of Forks High school as a human." Jasper speaks lightly. "I knew you were my blood singer and my mate. Now, we will spend eternity together. Pen, will you marry me?"

He opens up the ring box and there is a beautiful ring inside. I gasp and I nod. He slides the finger as She Talks To Angels by Black Crowes begins to play. Jasper and I dance around the floor free everyone cheers for my saying yes.

After the ball, we was to our room to change and pack. We are heading home tonight. I cannot keep my eyes off my new ring; Jasper has to pack my clothes too.

We catch our private jet that night that takes us to Port Angeles airport. We catch a taxi back home. I am wearing the dress I wore to Italy. Alice sees my ring and her eyes widen. She stares at Jasper in disbelief he is settling down.

"Guys!" Alice screams, running through the house.

I giggle as we enter the house. Carlisle and Esme comedown. Esme sees the ring and she pulls us into really tight hugs. Carlisle seems happy for us. Alice is still in shock. Rosalie is happy that I'm happy. Emmett and Edward are teasing Jasper.

Tomorrow is Edward and Bella's wedding. Bella is staying home while the boys leave for their bachelor party. I give Jasper a quick kiss before sending him on his way. I will miss him tonight.

The girls and I go to my room to find the perfect wedding ensembles for tomorrow. Rosalie finds hers first, I find mine last. I am very picky now as a vampire. I sit on my bed as Rosalie and Alice argue over who is fixing me up tomorrow and who is bringing me wedding dress shopping.

"I'm closer to Rosalie, so she takes me dress shopping and she is my maid of honor." I demand.

Alice glares at me before storming out with the dress. Rosalie sighs and she sits next to me. We talk about a little bit of everything. I love Rosalie as a best friend and a sister. I have always been closer to her.

The moon rises as I play Poisen on YouTube. I love this older type music. I got my musical taste from my mother. She always had a thing for he older music. I read a book for the rest of the night.