Chapter 10

I gripped the sides off the toilet bowl, as I emptied to contents of my stomach out. I held on to the bowl, and tightened my grip, as my chest tightened with every gag. I heard the door open, but I couldn't look away, as my chest tightened again.

I felt my hair being lifted, and pulled off my neck. A hand patted my back, and rubbed, from my neck to my lower back.

"Just let it out." a Irish accent hushed in my ear. 

I nodded slowly, as I lurched forward again, pushing what was left out of my stomach. I grabbed the handtowel from the counter beside me, and held it up. Niall grabbed it, and soaked it with cold water. He rung it out, and laid it against the back of my neck. I sat still for a moment, waiting to see if I was finished.

Once I was sure I was done, I sat up and took the towel from my neck and wiped my face off with it. I folded the part, I wiped my face with, towards the middle, and took the outside and held it against my forehead.

"Here," He held his hand out, and lifted me up, "Let go lye down." He guided me to the bed.

"I'll be back in a bit." I nodded slowly. Within minutes he was back in the room, with tea, and crackers. "Here babe." He says as he hands it to me. I smile, and he kisses my cheek.

"I hate this. "

"What?"

"Vomiting. Its horrid." I say as I scrunch my face. He chuckled, as he sat at the foot of the bed. He stared at the floor, with an unreadable expression on his face. "You okay, babe?"

"Yeah! Of course I'm fine. Why wouldn't I be? " He smiled as he looked up at me. "I'll be back in a moment, okay? "

"Okay. Hurry back though. "

**

I slowly made my way down the corridor, to the Zayn's room. I stood still in front of the door, for a moment before knocking, and pushing it open I bit.

"Zayn? You wake?"

"Yeah, come in. " I did as told and walked in. "Is everything okay? "

"Yeah its fine. I just need to ask you something. "

"Shot."

"Well, this is an awkward question to ask you, but, " I sat myself down on the edge of his mattress, "Did you use, you know, pretection.."

He stared at me, blankly, for a moment. And then I think it hit him. "Oh my god. You're not saying..?"

"I take that as a no. And yeah, I think so.."

**

I stood up, slowly. As I made my way to the toilet room. I slowed down, as I heard talking, well whispering, coming from Zayn's room.

"Well, she has been committing every morning. And seems to be fine during the day. Other than the slight craving for odd things."

"Shit. Dude, I thought I used one..."

"Well, I guess you didn't. "

"What are we going to do?"

"I don't know, mate. But what I do know is when need to wait to see if its true. "

"Okay."

Suddenly I heard footsteps leading towards the door I was leant against. I quickly tried to go into the toilet room across from me. And for some reason, the table in the corridor besides to gravitate towards me. I tripped and fell on my side towards the toilet room. I hit my head on the floor, and looked up to see Niall standing over me.

"Did you fall?" He chuckled.

"Maybe." He held his hand out, and lifted me up. I wobbled a bit from hitting my head, but soon stood up straight.

"Am I..." I asked. His facial expression dropped. I knew he understood what I meant.

____________________

HEY PEOPLES. I HOPE YOU GUYS LIKED THIS CHAPTER.
ILL TRY TO POST AGAIN SOON!