chapter 2

-Dear Diary,

so its been about a week, since I first ran into Zayn. He is the nicest guy. I was talking to Niall about him, and he said he has a history with his bad temper. but I haven't seen it, so I won't bring it up. I just want this to work. I havent been with anyone for a while, and I think I need this. not that, I would mind if Zayn and I stayed friends but I really like him. I hope he likes me to. well, I have to go. I'll right again, tomorrow.

Love you.

Stay Beautiful,

Kayla.-

I closed my diary and pushed it under my mattress just as Niall, knocked on the door.

"Come in!" as I said that he opened the door, and looked at me. He had a weird look on his face. "What did you do know?"

He looked at me, and faked a hurt look. "Now why would I be up to something? and besides, I'm not the one who told Zayn to come. He just showed up. " He chuckled.

"Shit. " I mumbled to myself. I ran over to my wardrobe and three shirts around, and I heard Niall, laugh and walk out of the room. I stripped my shirt off, and grabbed a cropped shirt with a mustache on it. I pulled my sweats off, and slid on a pair of Jean shorts, and was off to the living room.

"Well, hi there. Never thought you'd come out." Niall, said. I gave him the shut the hell up face, he laughed, and looked to Zayn.

"Well, hello, Zayn. " I said trying my best to make a British accent. And I completely failed. Zayn chuckled, "Hi to you as well, love. " He smiled and stood up. "Would you excuse me for a minute?" I nodded and he looked to Niall before turning around and walking to the door.

**

(short)

I closed the door behind me. I reached into my jacket pocket and pulled out a pack of cigarettes, pulling one out. I put it between my lips, as I searched for my lighter. Once I had a hold of it, I brought the lighter to the end, and lit it. Taking a big breath I drew in the smoke, letting it settle into my lungs. After a moment, I let the breath out, and pushed all the smoke with it. As I did, I heard the door open behind me. I looked over my shoulder, to see Niall.

"Hey." he said. I nodded. "Hey, can we talk?" I nodded again.

"Its about, Kayla...."

I paused before looking back at him.

**

"Its about, Kayla..." as I said this, his eyes went big. He waited, before turning and looking to me.

"What about her? " He said. Almost growling. Why the fuck was he so aggressive all of a sudden?

"Okay, I've like her since we moved in together, but I've never said anything to her. " He turned his entire body towards me. he dropped the cigarette in between his fingers to the ground, and balled his fists. "Hold on! Mate, I've never seen her more happy, then when you're around. I want her to be happy, and if that means she is with you, then she should be with you. " his look softened. His fists, unclenched as I spoke again. "All I want if for her to be happy. And you're what makes that happen."

"so what does this mean? "

I grinned and walked past him, into the sitting room, where Kayla was sitting.

"Kayla! " she jumped as I said her name.

"I'm leaving. Harry, need help setting up a date. Do you mind, if Zayn stayed here with you? "

She shook her head fast, and giggled. I looked to Zayn, and mouthed. see. He chuckled and walked over to the sofa, and plopped down next to, her. My heart sank into my stomach. I love her, but if she is happy with him, she will be happy. I'll let her go, for her happiness. I slowly turned around, and walked into my room. I got ready, and walked out of the flat. I went straight to Harry's.