Chapter 8

I stood in the sitting room, waiting for everyone to get here. Niall, and Zayn were sitting on the sofa behind me. For some reason, it seems like, every one of the boys has a girlfriend. Except for Zayn, sadly. But I'm trying to set him up with one of my good friends.

I was snapped from my thoughts as the doorbell rang.

"Hey, Lou!" I exclaimed, as I hugged him tight. "And who is this?" I said with a big smile.

"Oh, this is Macie. " He said smiling at me.

"That's a pretty, name. My name is Kayla. Nice to meet you!" She extended her hand, with a smile.

"Oh common now, we are friends now. And friends don't shake hands." I extended my arms, for a hug, and she smiled looking at Lou. He shrugged, and she grinned, hugging me.

A few minutes later, all the guys were at the house. They had brought their girlfriends:

Harry, brought Kaci. Well, I guess I should say Kat. She was kinda tall. But she looked short compared to Harry. She had blonde hair with blue dip dyes, and was thick. Not in a bad way, thick. But as in she had hips, and a bum. Definently different from the twigs Harry usually dates. But she was really pretty. I just don't think she sees it, to be honest. She carries herself, like she is self-concious.

Liam, brought a girl named Breanna. She said to call her Bree. She is tall. Around the same height as Liam. She has fire-red hair, and she pretty, as well. She was thick as well.

and of course, Lou, brought Macie. She was around the same height as Kat, but she didn't look that short, because Lou, was small. She was thin, but it went well with her face structure. She had dirty blonde hair, and was really pretty.

As a matter of fact they were all pretty. Once everyone was sat down, the door bell rang again. I smile.

Opening the door, "Helllooooo." I grinned.

"Kayla?!"

"Maleya?!" She laughed and gave me a huge hug. I laughed, and then guided her into the house. She sat down on the sofa. She was between Kat, and Zayn.

We, all sat around, the coffee table talking. About, Life. How the boys met, their girlfriends. (I never brought up the fact of mine, and Zayn's triangle) Just the regular, conversations between friends.

"Kayla? Where is your washroom?" Macie asked.

"This flat is huge. I'll just show you. its easier. " I laughed. She giggled, and followed me toward the washroom.

We walked down the corridor, until we reached the door.

I opened the door, "Voila!" I smiled, as she walked in.

"Thank you." She smiled and closed the door.

I walked back into the sitting room.

--

CLIFF HANGER *Que evil laugh*