chapter 4

*continued.*****

WARNING SEXUAL CONTENT

He hovered over me, and he planted wet kisses down my neck. He left a wet trail along my chest, and stopped above my cleavage. I watched as he lifted the hem of my shirt and kissed along my pant line. I shooed him away, and pulled my shirt off, and unbuttoned my pants. He stood up and did the same. After we both were completely undressed, he climbed over, me. His erection lying on my stomach.

"Split." he stated. I did as told, and split my legs. He lifted my legs around his waist, and pushed forward. I let out a muffled cry. I moaned in pain for a moment, and soon turned to pleasure. He moved in a sloppy mess, and soon evened out his movements. It hurt. I had never done anything like this, before. Ans now I have a man, I've known for a little over a month, on top of me. He is moving like he is frustrated. He looks up, and makes eye contact with me. His eyes are a black. Full of lust. He scared me. I looked at him, for a moment. He didn't blink the entire time. He was still moving, but he stared at me. He mumbled something, undrler his breath, and moved faster. I started to cry. I had one hand on his back digging my nails into his back. My other hand was on his face. My nails pushing through the skin, little drops of blood coming to the surface. He didn't flinch. My cheeks were wet, from crying.

"Zayn.." I choked up. He didn't stop. He actually sped up.

"Zayn.!" I trying saying it louder. He blinked and his eyes lightened. I let out a deep breath, and he slowed down. He looked at me, with worried eyes, and slowly put away. He rolled off me, and got off the bed.

--

I grabbed my boxers off the floor, pulling them up my thighs. I walked from the room, and left Kayla lying there. I know it was wrong, but I had to. I walked into the washroom. When Niall told me he loved her, I got so jealous. And when, I kissed her I blacked out. I made her cry. I hurt her. I should just let Niall, have her..

--

I walked up to the door. I had left my Waller in the sitting room, so I had to come back. I opened the door, and saw a crying Kayla, on the sofa. I quickly made my way to her.

"Kayla, " I wrapped my arm around her shoukders, " its okay. Tell me what happened. "

"I was watching the movie with Zayn," she breathed out. " He kissed me and it went from there." she covered her face up again.

"Why are you crying then?" she looked up.

"Well, I don't know. It hurt. And, he just got up, and walked away." she fell into my chest. I wrapped my other arm, around her, as well, and I rocked back and forth. She cried into my chest. I pulled away, and looked at her.

"You sit here. I'll be back. " she nodded and I walked towards the stairs.

I got to the top, and walked to the bedroom. But I heard water running to I went to the wash room. I pushed the door open to see Zayn, standing at the sink.

"What, are you doing?" I asked as he jumped back.

"Why?" I said in almost a growl.

He stared at me for a minute, and the said, "Why what? What are you talking about?"

"You hurt her. You fucking hurt her, and just walked away! " I yelled.

"I didn't mean to! "

"I tell you, I'm in love with her! I tell you she means the world to me! And you fucking hurt her?! Why did you do that?! Explain to me why you hurt her, and walked away! What the hell is wrong with you?!"

"I didn't mean to, god damn it! I didn't want to hurt her! You told me, you loved her, and I got jealous! Okay?! I didn't want her to love you back! I fell for her when I saw her at the shop! You are so much more of a man than me! You would treat her much better than I would, and I didn't want her to know that! I wanted her to be mine, because if she fell for you, if have no chance in hell! I'm so fucking sorry, I fell in love, and I couldn't stop! "

I went to say something back, when I heard, someone breath in deep. I turned my head, and locked eyes with Kayla.

--

"Yo-you love me?" I said, still crying. Niall stared back, not saying anything. I looked over at Zayn.

"I'm so sorry, Kayla." he said. I looked at Niall, and then back to Zayn.

"Kayla.." Niall put his hand out, and I jerked my arm away. He looks at me with a blank stare and I see his jaw tighten.

"Why the fuck did I just hear about this? " I said, with a hint or irritation. "Why the fuck didn't you tell me how you felt Niall?!"

"I was embarrassed. I thought you'd say no."

"Well, fuck Niall! You would have never found out if I hadn't heard this. "

he stared at me again.

"And I'm sorry but I see you as the big brother, I never had. You're amazing and any girl would be lucky to have you, but that girl isn't going to be me. "

he looked to the ground, and trudged off down the hallway.

I opened my mouth to say something, but nothing came out. I hurt him back, I didn't want to, but I did. but he had to know.

"...Zayn.." I said hesitantly. His looked at me. We made eye contact and I wanted to melt into the wall. I started to cry. I tried to hold it back but failed. Letting it fall down my cheeks. "Why did you walk away? You took my virginity, and just walked away. Do you know how bad that hurt me?" I pressed the pad of my index finger to my chest.

"Kayla," he moved forward a little. but stopped quickly, "I'm so sorry. I- I guess I was just jealous because Niall said he loved you, and I've fallen too. I can't breath when I see you. When you touch me, I melt into your hands. I love the way your fingers fit perfectly in the spaces between mine. Everything about you makes me happy and I don't know what I'd do if you left. I don't think I'd be able to live." He held his hand in the air, and involuntarily I put mine in his. He entwined our fingers, and stared into my eyes. "Your the piece of me I wish I didn't need. I hate seeing Niall like this, but I can't help but want you. "

"Zayn.."

"No." he cut me off. "I want you to do something." I nodded. "Go in there, and I want you to kiss him. Kiss him, and tell me what you feel. I want to know if I have this love back from you."

"Bu-" he cut me off again.

"Just go. "

I nodded slowly. I turned around and slowly walked into the sitting room.

"Niall..?" he turned and looked at me.

"Yeah..?" I walked up to him, and quickly turned to see Zayn walk around the corner. I grabbed his hands and, "I want to try something. Okay?" he nodded. "I just want to know how my heart feels." and with that I lifted myself up, and pressed my lips to his. He brought his hands to my face. he held me so tight. Yet he was so gentle. He took his tongue across my bottom lip, and I opened up. His tongue explored my mouth. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and melted into him. He was so sweet, and gentle. Like his he held on to tight he'd break me. Yet he holds on tight. like if he let's me go. I'd disappear. I pulled away, and we were both breathless. I grabbed his face, and kissed him slowly one for time.

"Kayla. You don't know how long I've waited for that."

Well, damn.

I can't decide...

_________________________

Hey, babesss! I'm sorry about the long wait, but I've been caught up with school. I hope you like this chapter! don't forget to

Vote, Fan, and Comment!

Love you guys! Stay Strong

-Kat ♥†