Chapter 2

"Oh my Notch!" yelled Luke. "What are we gonna do?!" I helled my diamond sword, The sword that my dad gave me in hope of freedom.

"Go ahead! I'll take one for the team!" I answered back to Luke.

"Are you nuts?! He has a freakind sword made out of bedrock!!!!" "Just go !!!" He ran to the woods, to the rebels. At least I die, I die trying to help my friends and everyone enslave by them...

"You are such a fool to fight me!" "Think again!!!!"

I removed my masked covering my left eye(no not the sharingan!) and keep on attacking him.

"I finally found you!" The soldier said. I striked him in the chest and he disappeared. I put back the mask before anyone sees me. I guess he know my weakness cause the last thing I rememeber is falling to a pit of water and blacked out.

------------

Luke's POV

My god! I'm such an idiot for leaving him. But he said to me to go ahead.

"Jacob, James, Kate!!!!! We need to help Mark!!!!" I yell to the group

"Stay here, we'll help him." Says a girl with....ender particles?!

"Wait, let me come with you! He's my best friend!" "what skills do you have?" "THIS!!!!!!!!" I unleashed my full rage to one of my eyes.

"Oh my Notch!!!" Says...uhhh... the girl.

"Let's just hurry!!!!" I yell. As we ran down to where they fought, I saw the most horrible thing of my life. Mark is floatind in a pit of water, as if he was thrown there. He has a pot of cuts. We carried him back to the camp and healed him.

------------

???? POV

One of my soldiers appeared in front of me.

"We have found him my lord." he said

"Good, very good. Go now and capture the rest of the group." I told him.

"Yes my lord" he said as he disappeared. I laughed my evil laugh. They will soon be mine.

----------

Mark POV

I woke up in an.....umderground tunnell?!

"Who are you?" says a voice behind me. I stumbled to Luke, James, Jacob and Kate.

"You should tell us first!" I yell to them. A girl raise her sword at me.

"Tell us or you get out!"

"Fine, but don't freak out." I say as I ripped off my mask. They seemed surprise.

"What?! You are-" I cut them off

"Yes, I'm Half- Enderman. I'm Mark a.k.a experiment ender. I am one of the test subject of herobrine.

"I'm Luke a.k.a experiment sharingan." Luke said as he showed his skill.

"I'm Kate a.k.a experiment speed." Kate said as she ran around at supersonic speed.

"I'm James a.k.a ecperiment eagle eye"

"And I am Jacob a.k.a experiment strength and we are team elite. Tell yours now or you guys die." Jacob smiled a evil smile.

€|¥{€|£||*|{*{|*{

Sup!!! sorry for not updating for a long time since my phone can't connect to wi-fi no more. Hope you enjoyed the story and yes, It's catter and the group. Hope you won't get mad catter. Note: This is not related to my previous stories so yeah! Enjoy!!!!