Chapter 3

"Hahaha, seems you guys thought we are normal ehh?" Jacob said "Now tell us or you know what will happen."

"Fine, you guys win. She's arrows and she is a girl." What?! Arrows is a girl?! "that's Cx, Sinno, DC, Danny, Mirage, Cab, Jeenah and Dirt." The girl said.

"Wait a minute, You did not tell us your name!" I said to them.

"I can't trust you. You are experiments if Herobrine anyways so why trust you?" She asked. "Because....we need help. The whole village is in danger! They killed our parents before they took us!" I angrily replied.

"Fine, you could be some use to us. Im Catter. Welcome to the team." She replied

---------------

Catter POV

Ughhhh! I can't believe i'm trusting them! I mean, we hardly know them and they are....ughhhh! Frustating.

"Heya! What are you thinkin?" Jeenah asked behind me.

"Jeenah. do you think we can trust them? What if they are spies of you-know-who?" I asked

"Whoah! Calm down Catter, besides they're just kids. I mean, they sounded desperate." Jeenah replied. "Let's get some sleep." Sure, some sleep might help.

-------------

Mark POV

I stared at skies and wondered, why is life so bad? I sighed.

"So Mark...." I looked behind me, not surprised. "What are you doing here? You know it's dangerous Kate." I told her.

"I know, it's just that.... do you think they can help us? They seem doubtfull." She questions.

"Don't worry Kate, they'll help us." I stood up. "Now tell the ithers i'm going to look for food. Kate, it's getting late now so go and sleep." I told her. She hugs me.

"Be careful." She whispers to my ear."I will. Bye." I whispered back. As I left the place, I sighed. Sadness never ends.

----------

Tell what you think of the story. I know it?s not that good but yeah. Sad sad sad sad sad I'm becoming emo-ish in some ways...... Hope you enjoyed! Like, vote and if you feel like it, Follow!

Bye!

~😄