Chapter 7

Luke POV

SO the gang made a camp in the plains and i'm stuck on tree chopping duty. I am still worried though about Mark. He's been slaying mobs in a revengeful way. Creepers fall to mines, zombies ripped from limbs to limbs and so on. As I carried my phoenix blade, I saw something moving. Then I heard a chant.

As the days pass

As the mobs die

As the sun sets

We will always rise

As the girl dies

As the boy kills

I'll kill them all

For my name is Herobrine

"Cruds!" He's here, and he's on the prowl. I ran quickly to the camp. "Guys! Let's hide!" I yelled to them. We quickly disguised our camp into a giant tree. Not really obvious since theres a lot of big trees around. Then we heard footsteps.

"Where are they?! I swear my men told me they're here!" Sound like the leader.

"Sir, they must have heard us. They could have teleported away since the half-ender is a half-blood after all." Wow, great news. I glanced beside me. Then I knew something is wrong. Mark's eye.. wait no.. eyes! They're red as hell and then the other eye seems to be his ender eye.

"Mark! Calm down!" I told him in a low voice. He snapped out of it. Then he cried.

"I can't stand it anymore. I can't.. I just.. why?..." He told me.

"Sir, we found something!" Then suddenly we are sorrounded by them. The soldiers were have those swords, we knew will die.

Mark POV

"Give up now pesky elites!" One of the soldiers told me. What a bad time to leave Catter and the rest. I held my sword, ready to strike.

"Sir, there is a girl over there. I think it's her." A soldier told the leader .

"Then kill her. She's helpless anyways. The high lord made it clear, Kill all the injured." He said . This can't be happening.

"You can't do this!" I striked the leader then I blacked out.

"You must control you're anger Mark! Or you can't control yourself." I woke up. My sword in the floor, bloodied.

"What great power you posess but just not strong enough. But you knocked out my men so you're lucky for now." The leader said and ran away.

"Mark! Are you okay?" Jacob asked me. I looked at myself in the bloodied sword. I was bloody and have a lot of wounds. My eyes were still blue though but I noticed there was bit of red tint. No, it can't be happening again.

The clan, Santoma, has this special ability. To become stronger and deadlier, but with a price. They lose control and can kill without mercy, even the ones they love. I am one of them but I don't really regret it.

"A...bro? You okay? You're eyes turned red a while ago while you were fighting." Jake asked me.

"No, not now. It has awakened." I replied. I knew this was dangorous. That only a few half-blood has it. Not only the clan but others.

"What do you mean?" Jake kept on asking.

"Bloodlust."

Ok. End of chapter. Right now, im starting not to copy catter's style of making stories cause i feel wierd. The red eyes, that' a prob. But now I have a reason. Took a long time, I know but school.

Again, im saying thanks to all those people reading my stories even do its not that good. And please recomend these book to read to your friends, it will help a lot. I hope you enjoyed and typos, i blame them to samsung keyboard. If you feel like it, like vote and follow

Catter, thanks a lot and I really appreciate it when i asked you for stuff and accept. So yeah, goodbye and god bless you all!