Chapter 8

???? POV

I quickly ran to the woods and stumbled upon a giant tree.

"What the....?" This one is bigger than the rest. Then I heard voices comimg from the interior of the tree.

"What the hell is that? I mean your iris turned red, it's not the kind of bloodlust I know about."

"It's a special one, you can't control yourself while it's active."

"Does that mean..?"

"Yes, you guys could have gotten killed."

Wait, I swear those two voices are familiar. The discription of the ones ability matches mine. Then I heard a woosh..then a sword was placed near my neck.

"Who are you?" A guy with brown hair asked me. I was scared as hell. But they do seem familiar. I decided to tell them a fake name just in case

"I-I-I'm Ken. I am looking for help. My sister, she's badly injured" I replied. The guy looked into my eye then turned to the person around me.

"So.. what do you think?" He asked. The sword was removed from where it was. I turned around to see a person taller than me. His eyes were blue and was glowing. His hair was blonde.

"I think his ok. Who's your sister kid and where is she?" He asked me.

"What's your name first? And i'm not a kid." I told him.

He place his sword in the case on his back then he laughed.

"I'm Mark and thats Luke." Then his eyes softened. "You remind me of my younger brother..."

Mark, that sounds so familiar. But I got knocked out for so long during the raid. It was a good thing me and my sister ran away.

*Flashback*

"Hey kiddo, where have you been?" My blonde haired older brother asked me.

"Just out exploring." I told him.

I saw my sister coming out from the door with her bow and arrow.

"Zenox! Mark! Amy! It's dinnertime." My mom called from the kitchen.

"Mom, when will dad come home?" I asked her.

"I..I don't know Zed. I think he got captured during the revolt agai-" Suddenly the door burst open and the soldiers were sorrounding us. That's the last thing I remember before I got knocked out.

*end*

"M-Mark?"

"Yeah, what?" He asked me.

"My sister" I told him.

"Oh, right, where is she?" He asked me.

"Follow me." I told me. Then I led them to the destroyed base.

Mark POV

We followed Ken outside the forest. What we saw next was horrifying. A base that is badly damaged. Corpses around it, some with armor. As we followed Ken, he led us to a house, which I guess is his. Inside was a bed with a girl. Her hair is dark brown and she has a lot wounds. But she looks familiar. The she woke up.

"*cough* Zed, you came back..., who are these people..?" She asked K-,wierd, she said zed. Ken,no wait, Zed whispered something to her. She then looked at me with hope in her eyes, like she knows something.

"Well??? Are you going to help her?" Zed said to me.

"Sure, we just need to bring her to Jacob."

When we arrived, I checked on Kate. She's breathing, but she is not waking up.

"Hey, who's she?" Zed coming from the entrance of our base asked me.

"She's Kate...badly wounded. Who's your sister?" I asked.

"She's Amy." He replied. "How you going to heal my sister?"

"Take this potion. It can heal her quickly." I gave it to him and he went to her. Zed, Amy, they sound so familiar. The experiment must have give me amnesia.

Your ability should be controlled or you'll never survive your own self.

I quickly went to see James. Got eyes as sharp as a hawk. His on guard duty.

"Saw anything suspicous?" I asked him.

"Nope, none yet" he replied "Your sister?"

"Who?"

"The girl you brought in."

"I don't know."

"Ok."

Wierd question. Why would she be my sister. Suddenly, a tremendous pain hit my head and I blacked out.

Sup guys. Been a long time. School is so hard, trust me it is. So heres an update. Bye