My First Kiss

Today is Tuesday. Yesterday is when Ethan kissed my cheek well today something happened. I'm hanging with Ethan just talking by ourselves when he says his hands are cold. So I reach my hands out and he places his hands into mine. His hands were soft and cold and rested gently in mine. As I close my fingers over his hand's I look up into his eyes. I see a flicker of something and suddenly he is coming closer. He is doing exactly what Raymond did. But I wasn't scared. I did not freak. So I closed my eyes and felt his lips against mine. It lasted for a second. And then they were gone. But it happened. I look at him and see his entire face turn red. I watch as the redness spreads from his nose to his cheeks to his neck. He began to smile.

"That was legit my first kiss." I couldn't find anything else to say. It was the only thought in my mind. I just had my first kiss. I watch him as he tries to stop smiling but cant. It made me giggle. He turns to me and I watch as his face begins to look like a strawberry.

"What are you thinking about right now?" I ask trying to avoid an awkward situation and relieve any tension in the air. He turns to me and smiles really big.

"Hapliness. Pure happiness." I giggle. That was not what I expected to hear. I turn to him and stare into his eyes but then turn away ashamed. Did I just make a mistake!? What did I just do!?

(Hey guys so yeah that was my first kiss and we'll was that a mistake?)