Chapter 1

Bridgette's POV

I almost fainted when I looked at the result of the pregnancy test that I took.
two fucking red lines.

I can't be pregnant.
This cant be happening .Napaupo ako sa sahig nang restroom ko. How did I got myself into this mess?!

I'm only 19. I cant be a mom. I'm so stupid. How can I raise this baby all by myself besides I really don't have any plan of aborting it.

I had been feeling dizzy for the past few days and I missed my period for 12 days now that's why I thought of the pregnancy test.

I stood up and looked at myself in the mirror Bridgette Arrington  you can do it. I said to myself.

Pagkatapos kong mag ayos ay lumabas na ako nang room ko.
I got ready to go to school.

"Morning Hun." my mom greeted me

"Morning Mum" I replied

I made my way out of the door.

"Anak why didn't you eat breakfast first before leaving it's too early" Hearing my mom call me "anak" is so awkward especially with her American accent.

"Mom you sound funny. I dont feel like eating." and I left the house

Ang totoo, I'm here in the Philippines because my dad branched out our business. He wants someone to check our business here and thats my mom. My dad is very meticulous when it comes to business very hands on. daddy has a very limited list of the persons that he trusts. That's my mom,me and his best buddy Steffan Pierce his best friend and business partner and oh, Cole Pierce CEO ng company here in the Philippines at anak ni tito Steffan.  So masama talaga i-break ang trust nang daddy ko.

I heaved a sigh while thinking about my pregnancy.

pagkarating ko nang school I parked agad at my parking spot.

Went to the cafe nearby.

"I'll have mango milkshake"

"anything else ma'am?"

"That will be it, thankyou."

How did all of this happened. I started to have a flashback while looking at the window.

*Flashback*

"mmm you look beautiful bridgette." he said before he started kissing me deeply

he started to unbutton my blouse exposing my breasts to him. he unhooked my bra perfectly with one hand while the other is cupping my right breast and pinching my nipple while he's sucking my neck. I arched my body as he sucked on my tits. A moan slipped out of my mouth as he do it. He started to pull my skirt down along with my thong and he caressed my inner thigh to my wet mound teasing me by rubbing my clit as he still sucks my breasts. oh It felt so good.

"you're so wet baby" He said while looking at me

"and you're so hard." as I grabbed his dick pulling his pants off.

I heard him moan as I start to jerk his dick off

he pulled me by my hair and stick his dick in my mouth.

"suck it baby" he said in between moans

I did as I was told.

he pinned me down and spread my legs he held both of hands tightly with his one hand as he position his self above me. he looked intently at me. His gray eyes burning with lust.

"please Cole." I pleaded

"Please what Bridgette?" he said grinning

"do me already."

"ready?" he said grinning

"Yes"

"Ohhh!" and I let out a painful moan as he pushed it in.

"Fuck Bridgette you a virgin?" He said

"Yes what's wrong with that?" I said impatiently

"I don't do virgins!"

"Fuck Cole keep moving because you're already inside of me!" I hissed so he did

"AHHHH fuck I'm cumming" he said while pounding fast and hard in and out of me. I felt the warm liquid deposited inside me.

I felt like theres fireworks exploding inside my body when the unfamiliar feeling spread through out my body. it must be the orgasm it felt so good and he crashed his face on my neck.

"you felt good baby" he whispered that was the last thing that I heard before I fell asleep.

I remember all the details of what happened that night. Nasa hotel kami noon because of a business meeting kailangan kong mag join nang every meeting that's what my dad wants. I went with my mom. That night after the meeting pumunta ako nang bar nung hotel.

my mom went home so I told her doon nalang ako matutulog sa room na nireserve for us.

I had alot of tequila. I'm drunk I know. nag pagewang gewang ako on my way to the elevator and pressed my floor number and as the elevator reached my floor number I managed to get out but I felt like my world is spinning around and before I hit myself to the ground someone catches me I looked up. Oh the mighty Fucker Cole Pierce.

"hey Bridgette. you okay?" he asked

All I can remember is he took me to my room and we started kissing and that happened.

I snapped out to reality nung nilagay nang waiter and milkshake ko. Wow I'm so stupid I told myself and started to drink my milkshake.

That's for chapter 1, help me out guys.

Please read
comment
Vote and
Share