Chapter 14

Cole's POV
There she was laying down and sleeping soundly. I tapped her face.
"Bridgette,hey wake up"
"Mhhm" she responded as she slowly opens her eyes.
"We gotta go home"
She finally opened her eyes but as soon as she saw my face she started glaring at me.
"Don't touch me!"
"What the hell is wrong with you?"
"Just leave me"
"What is your problem?"
"You are"
Im seriously not going to deal with this bullshit anymore.
I stood up and started to walk out.
"Cheater!" She mumbled under her breath she probably thought I didn't heard it.
"What are you talking about?"
"You're just not a cheater but also a Liar!"
"Okay you are too much, I dont know what are you talking about!"
"Yeah well maybe the girl you were making out with earlier could explain it"
"Who told you?"
"I saw you"
"Why didnt you called me?"
"To what disturb your make out session?"
"For starters we are just married but we don't have any rules as to what we do, we are tied by papers but we live our separate lives!" I made it clear to her.
"Just leave me!" She yelled and I walked out, went to the bar and started drinking really hard, its no biggie the bar is just at the lobby of my condo unit.
She can't have my freedom taken away. I said to myself.

Bridgette's POV
Yes it was wrong of me to get mad, i mean we aren't really together-together. But I seriously thought we were moving forward, apparently I was wrong. Me and Cole haven't really been talking for 3 days now. I'm not coming home to his condo also.
Iinom sana ako ng vitamins ko, since I realized I haven't been drinking it. Shoot! Naiwan ko sa condo ni Cole. Yeah, Ill just go there I have the spare key so Ill go there ngayon since Hes probably at work mas prefer ko na hindi ko siya makita.
So I drove down to his condo. I opened the door and went straight to the room since I placed it at the bedside table.

"Whaaaat the fuck?!"
"Shit Bridgette?!" Cole exclaimed while trying to get off the woman he's fucking.
And the girl tried covering up herself.
"Okay, I didnt mean to walk in but i was gonna get my PREGNANCY vitamins right there on the table.
"Can you hand it to me?" I asked the girl
"Thanks" then I looked at Cole in complete disgust.
"Bridgettteee" Cole tried stopping me
I faced him while he was putting up his trousers
"Don't bother, ill have some of my stuff fetched tomorrow I don't want to walk in while you're fucking someone"
"Bridge, listen." He said
"No Cole, don't explain you can live your life however you want" with that, I busted out of his unit.
Its nasty. I cant believe that this fuck boy knocked me out.
I drove down to the mall grabbed some milkshake.
Why was my heart beating fast when I saw him.