Chapter 7

Cole's POV
Damn this woman is crazy. She bit me. Is she a fucking cannibal? Well I'm Cole Pierce as everyone knows Im the one who knocked her up so shes somewhat my responsibility. Ofcourse I  mean I can still remember shes a virgin who else is going to be the father right?
But yeah. So We drove off looked for some 24 hour McDonald's luckily theres one! She has been looking at my arm no!
"Were taking a to go" I said
"Cole! I want to eat inside!" She said and pouted.
"Ugh fine!" I wont argue anymore she aint letting me win anyways.
Bridge started to walk ahead of me to the counter. I noticed that the girl is staring at me and not paying attention to Bridge. So I put my arms around her waist. She stiffen for a bit and relaxed.
"Ahm! Miss Helloo?!" Shes annoyed I can tell
"Im sorry ma'am what is your order?" She said in her filipino accent
"Isang burger double pounder, extra large fries,caramel subdae,pancake and coke,what about you Cole?" what the fuck?  Thats a lot. Shes not serious is she?
"Miss extra large nga pala yung coke."
She added. Coke? No!
"Bridgette! Coke is not good for pregnant woman! Shes not getting coke, shell have hot choco and Ill have a burger and coke." I said
"No thats unfair!" She protested
"I want coke,give me coke!" She insisted so I covered her mouth and pushed her a little bit so she starts moving. Shes like a kid. So adorable
"Shes looking at you!" She said pouting
"What's new?" I laughed and looked at the girl and winked
"Ow!" She smacked my arm
Were about done eating our food when bridge complained that shes sleepy and too full that she cant walk. So I carried her up to the parking area and she fell asleep on my arm. I drove her straight to their house.
"Morning Mrs.Arrington!" I greeted her as she stride to the door where I and Bridgette are.
"Too formal cole,you can call me mum, what happened?" She said worriedly since Im carrying Bridgette in a bridal manner.
"Oh nothing,Mrs Arrington she just fell asleep after eating at McDonald's" I responded
"Mom! Cole. What this early?!" Her eyes grew as she was looking at her watch
"yes Mrs.Arrington" I nodded
She glared at me which makes me say
"Yes mum!"
"Thats right dear,can you just please put her in her bed?"
"Will do mum." I proceeded to her room and placed her in her bed I looked at her angelic face and placed a peck on her lips. Its not that shes not beautiful but I am just not ready yet it hit me too damn fast. I left their house since I have a meeting at 8 and I need to get ready.