Chapter 18

Bridgette's POV
I'm so tireeed. Feeling ko talaga binugbog yung katawan ko.
I was doing my research paper and hindi na talaga ako maka tulog after the clock passed 2am. And yung magaling kung asawa is sleeping so soundly.

"Cole gising ka" I tried whispering
It didn't even work. Late na ako for school. And He won't even let me drive my car.
Leche to ah, I've been trying to wake him up for 2 minutes now.
"COLLLLEEEE WAKE THE FUCK UP" I shouted right next to his ear.

"fuck Bridgette, ouch"
"I have been trying to wake you up for couple minutes now. I'm late"
"You don't have to yell, damn it"
"mag rereklamo ka pa ba or I'll shout again?"
"yeah, I'm up, Im up! Reklamo niya habang kinukusot ang mata and getting up.

Shit. Is he Naked? Omg. My husband is so hooot.
"Like what you're seeing?" puna niya which brought me back to my senses.
"NO!" I turned my gaze away.
"You wanna quickie?"
"Bastos! Mag bihis ka! Late na ako"

I made my way to the kitchen, I'm going to make myself some coffee baka kasi makatulog ako while in class.

"Tadaaaa I'm done Let's go"

"hold on" sabi ko while pouring the coffee on my tumbler.

Nasa Elevator na kami nang mapansin ni Cole ang Tumbler ko.

"What is that?"
"coffee, duh"
"You can't have caffeine!" Saway niya sabay agaw nang tumbler ko
"Hey give it back!" I tried to take it back. Pero he just raised his hand up in the air. Ugh I can't reach it. He's freaking tall.

"Fine" I gave up
I saw him smirk, and drank my coffee.
Hindi ko siya pinansin the entire ride going to school. Nabubwesit ako sa kanya.

"We're here." He said while pulling up to the parking space.
He tried to lean in and kiss me pero I covered my lips.
"Baby don't be mad, I'm just looking out fot you and the baby. I'll buy you a milkshake"

Parang may bell na tumunog when I heard milkshake. YUM

"Okay"
"Now gimme my kiss" he said as he pucker his lips.
I leaned in and give him a peck as I was about to pull away he grabbed my nape and pull me in, as our lips met he bit my lower lip which forced me to open my mouth and it gave access to his sinful tongue, he kissed me like he's starving of my taste. I kissed him back with the same intensity. He cupped my breasts and started to pinch my nipples. He pinned me against the window of his car and his hand move its way down to my core, I can feel my wetness. He gently rub my clit which made me moan in between of our kissing, he slid one finger in and started fingering me, I'm losing my mind.
"You're so wet baby" he whispered
"Yeah it feels good don't-" Hindi ko na natapos ang sasabihin ko when he reclined my chair and pulled my panties down
He got on his knees and started eating me out.
Licking me so good.
"Don't what baby?" He said as he looked at me
"Dont stop baby" I said panting
He started to lick me fast while his finger is sliding in and out of me hard"
"Ohhh yeah baby I'm cumming Im cumming" I said when I can't contain but release myself on his mouth.
"Mmm- you taste good in the morning baby" said while licking his finger.
"Thanks. I'm late fuck"
"You need to make it up to me later" he winked and gave me a peck before getting down to open my door.
"I promise I will" I whispered on his ear after getting out.
As I was about to leave he grabbed my hand.
"What?" I asked while having a confused face
"I need to do this" be got on his knees and kiss my tummy
"Be a good boy son!" Really? Kinausap niya na naman yung tiyan ko. Ugh
"Bye baby" he said and slapped my ass as I turn my back on him.
"Gago!" I glared at him and walked away.
**