Chapter 6

Jackson...Mark

No no no no no no he can't do this. This can't be happening. I reached my phone from my pocket and dialled Jackson's number. I was sent over to voicemail after calling for a few times. My hands were sweating terribly once again.

No Jackson. This can't be happening.

I tried calming myself, walking back and forth, back and forth over and over again trying to calm my nerves. I massaged my temples feeling the headache from the tension. Maybe they're just fine. On their way back to the police station.

Maybe Officer Jackson had his phone silent. They were heading back to the police station of course. Nothing could have happened right? Yeah, maybe they're just fine. I need to chill.

I took my keys and locked the door. Taking a cab, i went to my favourite coffee shop at town. I paid for the ride then entered the coffee shop and ordered my favourite drink. Ice blended Double Chocolate with caramel syrup and cream.

I rested on a couch while waiting for my order. I sighed massaging my temples. I closed my eyes calming myself. I took a sip of my drink. Delicious i thought.

6:30pm

After 30 minutes of relaxing and scrolling through my social medias, i finally decide to go back home.

I arrived back home, grabbing a glass of water and gulping it. I threw away the empty bottle after finishing my ice blended double chocolate. I walked upstairs to my room, it was kinda dark. I closed the door wanting to take a long shower to ease up the weights on my shoulder. I was stripping off my clothes when a pair of arms slid through my waist, leaving me half naked. Just then the door slammed with a loud bang.

I gasped and wiggle trying to get loose from the strong arms.

[[ mature inappropriate scene ]]

I see a tall figure silhouette of a man in front of the door.

" Hi sweetiepie. " it was Josh. He hid his face in my hair and inhaled my scent deeply. He started kissing the sensitive part of my ear which gave me chills. Trailing off his warm kisses at the back of my neck. His strong arms turned me around, facing him now he traced his fingers from my eyebrows to the back of my ear to my jaw. He pulled me closer by the waist i could feel the heat between us.

His lips brushed against mine, not innocently, but teasingly hot, fierce, passionate and demanding. I wanted to pull away before I lose myself. It has been months since the last time we made love, but i couldn't control myself anymore. He pulled me closer. Snuggling his face onto my neck. I rested my hands around his neck. I could feel his hot breath on my neck.

" Sweetie pie, i missed you so much. " he wrapped his hands around my waist, one of his hand ran up and down my body, caressing my length sensuously, making my legs tremble.

" I thought you had work? You said you won't be back tonight babe. " he slowly looked at me with his soft eyes. He had that innocent look that you don't even dare to shout at.

" Nah, that can wait. I missed you so much baby. Kiss me. " i tip toed and kissed him thoroughly with intense passion. He angled his position to deepen the kiss. He playfully bit my lower lip a little harshly while sliding his fingers gently down my back. He kissed me hungrily and deeply. He slanted his mouth to taste and lick the inside of my mouth. He caressed my inner thigh forcing me to let out a moan. The pleasure and desire of him were overwhelming. Our tongue entwined and duelled. I couldn't get enough of Josh at this moment. I wanted him so badly right now. I gave him a questioning look when he broke the kiss.