5# Alone And Watching

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
I was alone.

And I felt someone watching.

I didn't know who to be honest, I could just feel them. I don't think they meant any harm whatsoever.

I felt...Isolated.

The only good thing was that Mama was out more then usual and that meant that there was less beatings and games.

Papa hasn't come home sense last year.

Reborn still acts the same, he acts like he doesn't see my bruises and cuts. He acts like I'm just the same as before.

He acts like I haven't changed.

But I have.
__________________________________________

- Time skip 10th grade -

"Dame-Tsuna...You've been acting weird.."

I glanced up from where I was looking down. My glasses covering up the honey gold in my eyes. "I-I...I don't know what y-you're talking about Reborn.."

Reborn scuffed, looking a down on me. "Don't try me Tsunami. I know you've been acting weirder then usual these past few days."

I hated when he used my full name like that. It made me feel like I owed him something, "I-I have no idea o-on what you're talking a-about..."

Reborn narrowed his eyes at me. (I was too scared to notice that he wasn't glaring at me. He was glaring at my bruises-)

"I know your planning something." Reborn growled out, "We've been friends since kindergarten. I know you."

Something in me seemed to snap when he said that. It was like a damn breaking and everything came rushing out in floods of water.

"Well apparently you don't know we well enough!" I snapped, glaring up at him, "You probably don't know me at all!"

Reborn narrowed his eyes as he watched me glare at him, "Tsunami what are yo-"

I didn't care that we were at the school gates, I didn't care if people stared. I had enough of his bullshit.

"If you say that you know me so well, well did you know I'm basically a slave at my own household!?"

Reborn actually looked surprised for a millisecond, "Wel-"

I didn't care about what he had to say, I wouldn't hear him out. If he did know about my life at home he should've tried to do something about it.

"Did you know that I'm abused!?" I could feel tears creeping out of my eyes, "Did you know that I looked to you, my best friend, for help when I needed it!?"

I started backing away, dropping my bag and textbooks as I did so. I saw Reborn walking towards me, I stepped back every time he stepped forward.

"I'm done!" I laughed as I stepped back another step, nearing the road, "I'm done playing games! I'm done waiting for you! I'm done waiting for the day that my mother and father will finally love me!"

"Sawada Tsunami" Reborn gritted out sternly, he stopped walking forward, "Come back here right now!"

I shook my head as tears continued to steep out of my eyes, I continued stepping backwards, I saw my classmates gathering by the gates. Hibari Kyoya was already starting to bite them to death.

"And to think I loved you.." I muttered as I clutched my hands to my chest, eyes wide and heartbreaking. "To think that I once dreamed of being with my best friend..Haha.."

Reborns eyes widened, his arm stretched out in a desperate grab as he finally listened to what I said.

"Tsunami!"

CRASHHHHH

In the end I always end up alone.. Huh.
_____________________________________

Erm.

Don't worry this won't be the end...BUT Who knows what's to come next chapter ;)

I am the author after all~

- Meopize <3