2# Games

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
Ever since the basement punishment Mama has been coming up with more....Creative things, and for me, I didn't understand what was happening with my mother.

Reborn is being his usual snarky self.

He doesn't seem to notice anything wrong, but maybe he does, but he choses not to pay attention to it. Maybe he just wants to play dumb, like how Mama does that to almost everything around her sometimes.

Daddy came to visit also, he didn't notice anything wrong either. He and Mama went out a lot and left me in my room to play with my toys. (Wonder why Mama hasn't took them yet..?)

At least I wasn't forced to go to the basement, I've learned not to question the way things are at the moment, last time I did I walked away without an answer. The only answer I got was a slap to the face.

Its not too bad yet, only the occasional slap or kick but nothing worse then that. Mama has gotten smarter though, she now knows where to kick and hit where it won't show beyond my clothes. She knows that I have a friend. (Still my friend..?)

Mama has been getting bored lately, I heard her muttering something about 'Games' this morning.

I hope it doesn't have something to do with me.

__________________________________________________________________________

Never mind.

It does have something to do with me.

Mama brought out a board, it looked kinda like candy land except that everything on the board looked different, even the twister thing looked different.

I'm scared.

Mama smiled at me (Why didn't it make me feel better?) "Go ahead Tsuna, spin."

My hand hesitated for a moment, but a sharp tap from Mama brought me back to reality. I knew that I had no choice other then to play Mama's game.

I spun it, watching it go around and around the circled cardboard. It landed on a 3.

I moved my character slowly, (I had a tuna for some reason?) hoping that I would land on a space that didn't have anything on it.

But I did.

It was a weird looking picture, It had a little needle on it. I was confused.

Mama seemed joyful. I wonder why?

"Good job Tsu-chan!" Mama cheered happily, I almost smiled.

Almost.

Mama stood up, walking over to the kitchen. She came back with a little needle, sharp enough to cut easily. "Tsuna, you have to use this needle and cut a straight line from each of you're fingers~!"

I froze for a second. "What?"

Mama continued to chatter happily, "Don't worry about the blood, you can always wash it all out later." She shoved the needle into my hand, pricking me in the thumb in the process. "Now start."

I looked at the needle fearfully, my head screamed for me to run, run away somewhere far away with no Mama or anyone else.

But then I realized that this was my life now, I realized that it was just me and my Mother for the rest of my life.

So I needed to survive it, I needed to change my Mama back to the way she was before, even if that included living by her rules until I could figure out a way to bring her back.

And so, my new life begain, all with a simple needle.

___________________________________________________________________________________