Epilogue

2/23/19: ya'll this fic was made years back so it's pretty awful, apologizes for errors and such.

_________________
"Reborn-San!"

Reborn grumbled as he was shaken out of his thoughts, he brightened his expression forcefully as he turned to the nurse that was calling his name.

"Yes?" He tried to be polite, but he couldn't, the thoughts about Tsuna kept hovering about his mind. He just wanted to go home and get some sleep.

The nurse smiled brightly at him as she straightened her back, "Congratulations Reborn-san!"

Reborn raised an eyebrow, he didn't remember doing anything great today. The raven hadn't cured anyone or helped someone in some kind of way.

The nurse continued, reminding obvious to his pondering thoughts, "I can't believe you somehow managed to wake that patient up!"

Reborn froze, mind muting out the nurses babbling. 'What?' 

"What patient?" The raven demanded, trying to keep up his cool and calm personality.

"Why, patient R27 of course!" The nurse chirped happily, her cheeks flushed as Reborn continued to look at her face in a mid daze. She of course thought he was admiring her 'beautiful' eyes.

Reborn stood up, chair pushing out from behind him.

And then, he ran.
_______________________________________

When he got there she was siting up, looking out the window as the sun hit her perfectly.

He swore he lost his breath for a moment.

"Tsuna.." Reborn muttered out softly, he stood in place, worried that if he dared to move he would crumble the illusion before him. Shattering it like glass.

The brunettes head turned around slowly, eyes shining as she looked at him for the first time in 10 years.

"You took awhile.." Tsuna smiled at him, "Reborn."

Reborn felt his knees go weak, but he refused to fall. He slowly walked towards the women he had waited for.

"What are you talking about Tsuna.." He reached for her, aching for her touch, "You're the one who made me wait.."

She looked at him with a heartwarming smile, "I guess so."

She laughed.

It hit Reborn, it made him realize on how much he had missed this women, it hit him in how much he actually loved her.

He became a doctor for her.

He waited years for her.

He did everything for her.

Ignoring the false stinging he felt on his eyes, Reborn hugged the petite figure in front of him, treating her like glass that would break at the simplest touch.

"You better not make me wait that long ever again."

Tsuna grinned, "Then you'd better not make me wait that long for a kiss."

Reborn grinned slyly as he brought the brunette in for a kiss.

He wouldn't let her go this time.
___________________________________

THEN THEY HAD R27 BABIES.

THE END.
_____________________________________

Thank you for reading this story or whatever you're doing at the moment!

I hope you've enjoyed this tale of tellings, hueueue..

If you want more R27 you should check out my other stories! Or something....

- Meopize <3