Finally Found You

I perched on the armchair as I combined all the acquired details from the murder cases. The Babylonian god, Shamesh; the Egyptian god, Ra; and the Hindu god, Surya were all solar deities.

I twirled the recently obtained keychain around my fingers and spotted numbers behind the picture of Surya.

'HF5718'

First I pondered if the numbers were a zip code, but the numbers were insufficient. Then I proceeded with the other hints and combined them.

'A place where knowledge is obtained.
Where silence fills the land of papers.'

A thought suddenly clicked in my brain as I gasped in astonishment. That pharse could only meant the Library and the numbers 'HF5718' was a book code.

-----

I quickly sprinted off to the central library after detecting a clue. Thousands off books gathered here, but relying on the three solar gods that were discovered, I rushed off to the section regarding the sun. There, I finally saw a book with the same code, 'HF5718'. The information was nonetheless, unecessary and I snatched a piece of paper stuck between as bookmark, in the book.

----

A location was thoroughly written on the paper and I swiftly arrived to the said destination. It was an ordinary looking house but doorbell was out of sight.

The door was locked, but I used the key, which I had obtained earlier from Yixing's death scene, into the doorknob. It entered perfectly as I turned and the door unlocked. There I glanced upon a familiar face, who was astonished.

It was Minghao.