The Case of Yixing

The last case written on the file was that of Zhang Yixing. I contacted his wife as we had a decently informative conversation.

"Yixing was a great man, he was a well-know lawyer, that ironically always choose the right path."

"Occupations involving law and politics are fairly dangerous. Was there any particular incident regarding defeat or revenge?"

"Well... So far there was only one unsatisfied client. But that incident happened 10 years ago, with a man named... Zhou Mi? Anyways, I heard that man was released from prison just a few months ago."

"Oh, for what charge?"

"I presume that it was for fraud. Usually that case would take less than 10 years so I conclude he was involved in something serious."

"Well, thank you for the information, but pardon me if I may investigate your dwelling?"

"You may."

-----

I set off to the room where Yixing was murdered. The surroundings were fancy and elegant, no less fit for a house owned by a man of politics.

Then, something particular caught my sight, it was a familiar strand of red hair. I enclosed it in a plastic file and kept it for later examinations.

By the corner, I noticed a key placed on the floor. It was astonishing how it was not yet found by the police or the occupants. Later, I asked the residents, but they were unable to recognize the key, so I kept it.

The keychain attached to it, was quite eerie. The image displayed a person on a chariot drawn by seven horses. I googled the details, and inquire that it was a Hindu deity, Surya.

After obtaining all the necessary information discovered, I left the scene, gathering all the details from the crime scenes altogether.