all that matters

All That Matters
song used: All That Matters by Justin Bieber

oh oh, just as sure as the stars in the sky
i need you to show me the light
not just for the meanwhile
for a long long time, better believe it

Justin threw a glass cup at the wall, screaming. He ran a hand through his hair and breathed heavily.

He looked at his phone, where he was on Twitter, seeing all of his fans freak out about the video. They've been tweeting him about it, and once he opened it up, he regretted it.

Selena was talking shit about him over some interview and saying how she didn't really love him. He felt tears roll down his cheek and he sat down on the couch in the studio room. He closed his eyes, trying to calm himself down.

The video played in his mind like a movie. He remembered every word, every sentence, every action that's he did. He remembered her laughing as she said, "Yeah, he was really whatever to me."

"Arghh!" Justin screamed, punching his hand onto the glass table, shattering it. He screamed in pain as the glass cut his hand, blood everywhere. His eyes widened, not knowing what to do. The blood dripped down his hand, splatting onto the floor.

"Justin!"

He turned to the door, seeing a shocked Ariana Grande standing there. "A-Ariana.."

She immediately took off her jacket and ran to him, grabbing his hand. He winced in pain once the jacket fabric touched his open wounds. She wrapped it around his hand, making sure no wound was left exposed. Justin sat there silently, hearing Ariana's voice as she called the ambulance.

"Please hurry.." she choked out, her tears muffling her voice. He started feeling lightheaded.

She knelt down on front of him, and Justin looked down and her. He used his other hand to wipe away the tears on her face. Ariana looked at him and smiled. He smiled back before passing out.

Ariana couldn't bring herself to leave, Justin was all that matters to her.

oh oh, whenever you're not in my presence
it feels like i'm missing my blessings
so i sleep through the daylight, stay awake
all night til you're back again

"Ugh.." Justin groaned, sitting up, holding his head.

"You're awake!" Ariana yelled, jumping up from her seat by the bed. He remembered everything, Selena, the table, Ariana. He didn't say anything, he just looked at the girl who saved him.

"Thank you," he said quietly. She cocked her head.

"For what?"

"Saving me.."

She smiled at him, but then frowned. "Don't ever scare me like that again. Or your family. They're coming right now."

Justin's heart dropped. He just caused so much trouble for them.

"I'll be here for you, okay? I'm going to stay until they release you." She gave him a grin that showed her dimples.

"It's okay, Ariana. You probably have other things to do. Don't worry about me," Justin said. He didn't want her to worry about him too much.

"No, Justin, it's fine." Ariana smiled at him, grabbing his uninjured hand. "The other things can wait. You're all that matters to me right now."

you think i'm biased to my significant other
you hit it right on the head
only been missing my lover
got a whole lotta texts on my phone
and i don't reply
the next eight bars tell you why