Chapter 8 "Tea Runneth Over"

Author's P.O.V

Inglewood, CA
Cutthroat Gang's Traphouse
12:57pm

"Yo what's goin on with Erica?, yall find that b¡tch yet?" Gang leader Krypton asked his homies.

"Not yet, but we found her homegirl Stacy who she was staying with. The hoe said she ain't talked to her in over a week though" One of his followers Ronny said.

"And y'all believed that b¡tch?" K asked.

"Hell naw man, we smacked her ass around a little bit, but she still ain't tell us sh¡t. So we got some shootas watching her crib and every move, if she contact Erica we gon know about it"

"Good, and did y'all find out anymore information about that fine b¡tch Beyoncé who wanted to be save a hoe on my block?"

"Yea a little bit, turns out she really is Erica's sister, at least through marriage. Erica's that nigga Jay Z's blood sister"

"You forreal cuz?" Krypton asked surprised.

"Yup, Jay Z her little brother"

K smirked, hearing that meant dollar bills to him. "So I was smashing that rich nigga sister all this time and didn't know it, wow" he laughed. "Shawty knew not to tell me, I would've squeezed that nigga fa mad loot"

"Sh¡t we still can my nigga, when we find that b¡tch Erica; instead of killing her, we should kidnapp her, hold her for ransom money"

K shook his head agreeing. "Yea, I agree we should kidnap a b¡tch. But not Erica" he said with a evil smirk. "Think bigger"

"Ohh" his right hand man Gio smiled too. "His fine asš wife?"

"Mhm, Mrs. Carter" he said rubbing his hands together thinking about her. "What other personal information y'all find out about them?"

"We ain't find out much, they really are private and secretive about they personal lives. All the information I could gather off google was that E is her sister in law, she's married to Jay Z, they raising 5 kids together, and they live somewhere in the hidden hills"

"You got a address?"

"Nah, I searched for hours but couldn't find it. They keep sh¡t tight up there"

"Sh¡t, well y'all need ta keep searching. Hit the streets, try and find out all the information y'all can on them, they favorite place to eat, where they rehearse, record music, whatever y'all can, even where they kids go to school. I wanna know they every move, so when they slip up, we slip in"

"Aight, we'll get on it. But uh, you know it ain't gon be easy to get close to them right?" Gio said. "Beyoncé alone got a big ass bodyguard who's with her at all times, and I heard he's trained in martial arts and sh¡t"

"Unless that nigga can catch a bullet with his teeth, I ain't worried" he said picking up his 9mm. "Ain't nothing gon stand in my way of getting that b¡tch"

"Yea that's what the f*ck I'm talking bout, we gon light some sh*t up when we find out they location" Gio said cocking his gun.

"Oh sh¡t, yo I just remembered something my little sister told me. I know where they gon be tomorrow" A yungin in the gang said.

"How you know where they gon be?" Gio asked.

"My little sis a big Beyoncé fan, she was begging me to buy her a ticket a couple days ago for this charity show she performing at. The show tomorrow at Greenwood Village Park, it's a two day thing"

"Why you just now telling us this cuz!" Krypton said.

"It slipped my mind man, sorry"

Krypton sighed. "This short notice, but we can probably still get to her somehow. Ronny, call up yo ticket connect and see if you can get us in"