Chapter 3 - Pains of the heart suck

Hey Everyone! Whats new with you?! =) Hope life is going good for you!

So i have a question for y'all...... Should i enter this story in Watty Awards 2012 or... no? if i do, y'all gotta vote, vote, vote! so what do ya think? ya or nay? so let me know whatcha think!

thanks for all the support! cant wait to hear from everyone! your opinions do matter! Thank you!

So i guess thats it, sorry if i sounded really perky/preppy i'm just in a good mood. lol. oddly enough. =)

Video to the side is ' My Heart is Broken' by Evanescence. its a great song, the instrumentals are beautiful, in this chapter its just piano and voice used though.

Thanks loads & ENJOY!

=)

            ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cade's pov.

i couldnt sleep, i just tossed and turned for hours, finally giving up, i got out of bed and wandered down stairs.

it was about four in the morning, i walked into the kitchen and forgetting this wasnt my house i began to bake.

my muddled brain cleared up the longer i baked, i was thinking without really thinking.

i heard a ding and i grabbed some oven mitts before opening the oven and pulling out he last batch of scones, pllacing them on a cooling rack.

i heard a gasp from behind me, which caused me to spin quickly.

it was Samantha, her face was beyond shocked, i looked around myself.

opps, i think i may have over did it just a tad.

i wasnt really payingattention while i was cooking i guess, i had made Chocolate muffins, Blueberry muffins, Apple cinamon scones, Rasberry Tarts and Cinamin sugar Doughnuts.

" Oh! i'm So sorry! i didntask you if i could bake! Then i made to much!" i said quickly before mentally slapping myself.

" Oh sweetie, you dont have to ask to use the kitchen! its your home to. But, i am wondering whats got you so upset. Your mother told me how you would sometimes bake when your upset, and the more you baked meant that it was bigger than a small fight with a friend. What happened?!" she said.

i blushed, was i that transparent?

" It's nothing." i said with a small smile.

" I wont push you, but if you need to talk i'm here. And as far as bakeing or cooking, you are welcome to do it as much as you want, i will make sure to keep more supplies on hand, if you need anything special just put it on the list on the fridge. ok?" she said smiling.

i nodded.

" Good.... Now can i have one of everything?! They all look so yummy!" she said giddily.

i laughed and nodded while grabbing a plate and putting one of everything on it for.

she bit into the chocolate muffin, chewed, and swallowed.

" OMG! Your as good as your mother!" she squealled, which casued me to laugh.

i heard a few feet shuffling upstairs.

" Quick grab your food and get out of the way!" she said hurridly.

i looked at her funnily but did as she said, then moved to stand beside her.

just in time too, because the shuffling turned into a elephant stampde down the stairs.