Chapter 10 - He's back........

Hey sorry about the wait, not much to say... You should check out XxPosionxxLovexx and her story You're so wrong and i'm so gone. i absolutely love it. Sorry about any mistakes havent edited it yet...             

Comment? Vote? Please and Thanks

Enjoy!!!!

=)

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cade's pov.

i must have dozed off because i became a bit more aware of my surroundings when someone picked me up, sending little tingling shocks through my body.

i snuggled closer, into Darren's chest feeling safe there.

he paused for a second in shock before continuing, i dont know where he's taking me but right now in his arms i could careless where he took me.

he could take me to the lockness monster's lair so it could eat me alive for all i cared.

i inhaled his scent deeply and buried my head in his neck a bit more.

i listened to the quiet house, everyone must be asleep so its gotta be late...

i wonder how long i was asleep outside the door.

What i would do just to know what he was thinking right about now.

i heard the quietest of squeaks as he opened a door and not even a minute later i felt the softness of a pillow beneath my head and  the comfort of a bed.

i felt darren begin to pull away but in my weakened state of mind i clung to him, refusing to let go.

after struggling for about ten minutes he huffed and then i felt the bed dip beside me and heard the shufflin of blankets as he crawled underneath them next to me.

i snuggled into his chest my head nestled in the crook of his neck, my hands still clutching his shirt.

he turned his head so his nose was resting where my shoulder and neck meet.

he inhaled deeply several times and slowly he relaxed and wrapped his arms around my waist, tugging me closer.

i difted off to sleep in his embrace, happier than i had been in a while.

                                             ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The next morning.

Cade's pov.

i slowly opened my eyes and looked at the glowing burnt orange sunrise.

it took me a second to realize something was of, i was in my room.... Alone.

But i could smell Darren scent as if he was sitting right beside me.

i shook my head trying to remember last night but the only thing i could remember is a song by Black Veil Brides, Beautiful remains and a tingling sensation as someone carried me to a room....

Tingles meant Darren right?

Oh god.... what did i do?

i threw the covers back and began to pace my room in quick strides.

there was a knock on my door that inturped my attempts to remember what happened.

" Yeah?" i called out.

the door opened to reveal perplexed Paul.

" What happened between you and Darren last night?" he asked.