Chapter 12 - Just give in

hey guys, hope you like it. Sorry its so short but i felt like it would ruin the moment if i continued it....

    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Cade's pov.

a little while later the four of us are sitting outside eating eclairs when a thought hits me.

" So i take it you came out and told him...?" i asked Blake who currently had his arm wrapped around Collin's shoulders.

" Yeah... It was like i thought until i brought up you..... and how you make him feel. And how it's the same for all mates." Blake said then kissed Collins temple and Collin gave him a cheesy grin.

" You can't control who your mate is just as you can't control who you love....." Blake said smiling down at Collin.

Aweeeeeee.

i grabbed Darren's arm and pulled him to his feet " We will give you two some time to ahh.... get to know each other...." i said dragging Darren behind me.

The guys barely noticed we left, they just continued to look into each other's eyes then Blake leaned in and.....

" Hey, Give them some privacy. Besides i don't want you thinking of other guys, even if they are gay." Darren said pulling me away from the door.

we wandered around until Darren pulled me into the music room and i immediately went the the piano.

my fingers drifted over the keys as i came up with chords on the spot.

Darren sat next to me " Thats beautiful... What is it?"

i chuckled " Whatever you want it to be called."

" You just made that up on the spot?!" he asked.

" Yep." i say as i continue to play.

slowly words begin to form in my mind and i begin to whisper sing them.

Take me to the walls covered in white,

Away from the light that burns my eyes,

And takes my mind to a place I must leave behind.

Shut the door, hide the key,

I must erase this part of me.

Run away, don't let me see,

I must erase this part of me.

It's getting hard for me to breathe.

How do you expect me just to leave?

With all the things we need to say.

I really don't think that goodbye is the only way.

i repeat the lyrics once before letting the song drift to a close.

" That was amazing..... " Darren whispered in awe.

i blushed slightly " Thanks."

" How do you do that? I'm in a professional well known band and i cant even do that most of the time..." he whispered to me.

" I don't know... i've been able to do it all my life.... It's the only thing i've wanted to do for myself... my mother wanted me to cook and bake so i did. My dad wanted me to know mechanics so i learned mechanics. My brother wanted me to do dirt bike racing so thats what i did. " i said with a slight shrug.

he was silent for a little unsure of what to say.

" Why wont you give me a chance?" he asked turning to face me.

" I've been hurt one to many times. I'm broken as well. You shouldn't have to love someone who's been shattered beyond repair.... Someday's i swear i'm only half here." i murmurer the last part to myself.

" I won't hurt you, not anymore. Let me make the choice of who i should love. I dont care if your broken in half or in a billion tiny pieces..... let me try to be your super glue...." he said.

" i dont know..... You deserve so much more that i cant give you. i run when its all to much, i'm not soft spoken and well behaved, i'm most certainly rough around the edges. I'm not good enough for anyone especially not you." i whisper shakily.

" Just by you breathing, sitting here next to me you've given all i could ever want. And if you need to run then run into my arms because i want nothing more than for you to never feel scared or overwhelmed. And i dont want a boring push over, i want you." he said his voice firm, making me look into his eyes and seeing nothing but the truth in them.

" Why? Why me...?" i asked.

" Because.... You're you, perfect in every way in my eyes." he said.

" Please...." he begged.

i looked away, his eyes that were raw with emotions were to much to bare.

" Your gonna wake up one morning and regret it." i whisper, tears filling my eyes.

" Never." he vowed in a voice close to a growl because i would think he would regret it.

" Cade will you please just be mine already? Just give in... just this once, i wont regret it. i wont regret you." he whispered.

i sagged against him " I'm so tired of trying to resist."

" then don't" he murmured.