SSJ Vegito x Saiyan Female Reader

Vegeto: You think you can beat me? Come and prove it.

Y/N: Sorry but I think that's supposed to be my line.

You and Vegeto went super saiyan or demon saiyan. He had golden, flowing hair, but you had red, blood hair. You both grinned evilly at each other.

You two start punching and kicking each other, faster than the speed of light. Vegito kicks your stomach, but you grabbed his arms and threw him to the ground. After the crumbles of rocks fell to the ground, yellow energy glowed and Vegito grabbed you by the neck. You thought he was just going to choke you, but he smiled evilly and started hurling you down to the ground. You grabbed his hand and twisted it, making you be on top of Vegito.

Vegito: I didn't think a saiyan woman could be so strong.

Y/N: Ha. I have another trick up my sleeve.

You pulled off his gloves and smack him repeatedly with them. Vegito makes painful expressions with his face, because to him being hit with gloves was like being slapped by his mom. He tries to pull the gloves out of your hands, but you tighten your hold on them.

Vegito: Damn it! Y/N let go!

Y/N: Make me!

Vegito pulls on you red hair and you growled through your teeth.

Y/N: Why you little-

You finally grab the gloves and put them on your s/c hands. You jump off of Vegito and get in your fighting position. Vegito uses his feet to hop back up and stares at you with fire in his blue eyes.

Y/N: When I'm done with you, no one will find my fingerprints with these on!

You say, showing off the white gloves on your hands.

Vegito: Hmm. It's a good look, but we'll see who's laughing when I get my hands on you!

You laugh, but then Vegito comes flying at you. You get in a fighting position, but then you are off guard when he appears right in front of you. He knocks the wind out of you, then he grabs you by the neck. You use a leg to snap a bone in his neck, then wrap your legs around his neck.

Vegito: Ahh. Ugh. Y...Y/N. Stop it!

Y/N: N...Not until you let go!

Vegito: Never!

You place your hands on his shoulders, then cause you and Vegito to fall to the ground. Your girl area lightly and quickly touches his face, then you use a flip to hop back on foot. Vegito felt a little turned on by the girl's area on his face.

Vegito: You saiyans better not be turned on by this.

He levels up his ki, going towards you again. But you use instant transmission to escape his attack. As he's confused about where you went, you grab him from behind and force him on the ground. You use multiple blasts on him so he wouldn't be able to get back up. As the smoke and dust disappeared, Vegito was motionless on the ground. Though he still was in his super saiyan form. As you fly over to him, you level down to your original hair color.

Y/N: Hmph! What a waste!

You check the fusion's pulse.

Y/N: Well he's just unconscious, but he won't stay that way forever. I better lower his energy. You look at Vegito's body. Part of your curious mind wanted to know what was underneath his clothing. Another part wanted to just kill him already. But you just like....

Y/N: Eh. You only live once.

You pull down the fusion's pants and underwear and notice his hard, throbbing cock.