Black Goku x Numbed Female Reader

Ok. Kakatot_x_Goku
This is for you girl!

You were just a girl watching as Black Goku took down Goku and Vegeta in the battle.

Black Goku: Hm? You can't hide from me mortal.

You saw him looking at you and you panicked. You ran as a wolf as fast as you could to the other direction not looking back. You were kinda small as a wolf so it made it easy for Black to snatch you up.

Y/N: No! Please let me go!

Black Goku: Shut it you filthy dog!

A sharp needle is injected into your side and you go numb. Goku and Vegeta wake up and see Black. They try to fly towards him but a force field stops them.

Goku: What are you doing with Y/N?!

Vegeta: You bastard! Keep your hands off of her!

Black: Hehehe.

You turn back to a human again and is motionless in Black's arms.
Goku: You.... You fucking murderer!

Vegeta: That's my Y/N!

Goku and Vegeta tried to break the force field, but it wouldn't budge.

Goku: Damn it! Now what do we do?

Vegeta: There's gotta be a weak part of this field.

Black's evil, but sexy laugh caught their attention.

Black grabbed the side of your cheeks and forced you to look at the saiyans.

Y/N: Help.....Me.....

The saiyans leveled up there ki a whole lot and tried to break the force field again.

Black: How pitiful.

A cold hand goes from your warm throat to your breasts.

Y/N: Aah....oh

Black: Hm? Did I already reach your weak spot?

You were too numb to make him stop. The saiyans got more and more enraged.

Goku & Vegeta: LEAVE HER THE FUCK ALONE!!!!!

Black: Make me. Oh that's right, you little monkeys are stuck in your zoo cage. Hehehe.

You looked into the cold man's eyes, the way he looked like Goku. He hypnotized you with red eyes to make sure you had absolutely no defense left.

Black unzipped your f/c vest and unhooked your f/c bra. He held one of your breasts and showed the saiyans, smiling evilly. With a snap of his fingers, the force field started closing in on them.

Goku and Vegeta tried to keep it from coming any closer to them.

Goku: Damn! It won't stop moving!

Vegeta: Ugh! Damn you Black, you bastard!

His warm mouth started sucking and licking your breasts. Then a hand unbuttoned and unzipped your booty shorts.

Y/N: Aah. Mm. Huh?

Black: Hehehe.

As they are unzipped, you are grabbed by the neck, legs dangling from the ground. Then he pulls you close into a hard tongue kiss, and you feel his hardened cock against your wet pussy and skinny belly. Without your control, your arms and legs wrap around him. He seemed more turned on because of that.

Black: Oh? Looks like you're taking that hypnotic trance in very well.

Y/N: Aah. *slurp* Mmm.

In your mind: What the hell am I doing? I can't stop! Why is this so pleasurable?

Black kept hold of you and forced his tongue deeper in your mouth, leaving no spot untouched. You caressed his hair, your resistance going away quickly.

Goku: Y/N! What the hell are you doing?!

Vegeta: Kakarot! You know she would not do that on her own! Now focus on this force field!

Black unzipped his pants and his hard thing was warming up your girl area.

Black: This may hurt even though you have the numbing and hypnosis in your system *smirks* but I don't care!

Without warning, the hardened dick is forced into you and you go up and down, only feeling a little pain.

Y/N: Aaah! Oohh! Mmm! Yes!

Vegeta: You damn brainwashing bastard!

Goku and Vegeta tried to use their powers to slow down or stop force field, but it had no effect, not even a little crack.

Black: Ugh! I never thought I'd fuck a pussy so warm and tight!

Y/N: *drools and sticks out tongue* Black! More! I want more!

He pets you as if you were still a wolf.

Black: Anything for you my dear slave.

Black puts you on the ground and starts pounding your tuna.

Y/N: Aaaahh! Haa! Ohh!

Saiyans: NOOOOOOO!

Black: Oh you dirty, dirty slave. Hehe.

You feel your insides getting pounded as hard as possible. Causing a moan every time he thrusts into you.

Y/N: Aaahh! Oooh! Black! Mmmm!

The thrusts were fast, hard, and deep, then you saw his eyes shut and teeth clench.

He's gonna cum. You thought.

Black keeps hitting deeper and deeper into your core until.....

Black: Aaaaahhhh! *cums in you*

His white, warm seed filled you up to your core, then your juices gushed out like a river.

Y/N: Aaahh!

Your back arched and your eyes rolled back.

Black: Hehe. Not bad girl. Not bad at all.

The force field gets broken and catches you and Black's attention.

You saw a figure with brown hair and gold earrings.

Vegito: How dare you rape Y/N?! You fucking monster!

You held your stomach and smiled at your guardian angel.