Beerus x Death goddess(neko) reader x Black Goku

So this is for my bestie Emerald-Dearest. Sorry for the longest wait but this is for you love!

Y/N was in limbo, watching all of the unlucky souls she took float around with a devilish grin on her face. She looked at her friend Rue boredly, who was jump roping with intestines.

Y/N: Rue, I'm bored. Is there any more souls to collect?

Rue looked into her sphere, used to spy on earth and time.

Rue: Hmm. It seems that orange monkey has finally met his end.

Y/N: You mean Goku? Well, it's beyond my power to not let Goku come back to life at all, but I could just destroy the dragon balls.

Rue: Yeah, but the gods might not allow that. Like they don't allow us to time travel.

Y/N: Whatever. Let's just get him already.

Y/N and Rue went to planet earth, just as fast as instant transmission to where they found the poor, lifeless body.

Y/N: Yep, he's dead alright. Who killed him anyway?

Rue: He killed himself.

Y/N: What?! Goku may be an idiot, but he'd never do something like that.

Rue: No, I mean someone who looks like him ended his life. Like an evil twin.

Y/N: You mean Kakarot is actually a person who came from a timeline to kill him?

Rue: You could say that because that's his actual name, but it's more complicated than that. The way he was created is what started this.

Y/N: Not surprised.

Rue: It seems he hasn't left yet.

Before Y/N could respond, her and Rue jumped out of the way of a blast targeted at them from above.

Y/N: Where the hell did that come from?

Rue: Like I said, he hasn't left yet.

They looked around them as they heard some evil chuckling.

Y/N: Really a coward move if you just laugh and no one can see you.

The mysterious laughter stopped and a dark figure instant transmissioned in front of the two women.

Y/N: I take it you were the one who killed Goku, right?

The dark figure nods very slowly. Y/N could tell from his hair and evil smile that he was a saiyan just like Goku. The power level was surprising.

Y/N: What's your name?

The dark figure was silent for a while, but he finally showed up in the light.

????: My name......is Black Goku.

Y/N: Hmm. Really nothing, but your voice is attractive.

Black Goku: *furrows a brow* What?

Y/N: No offense, but you look too much like that idiot over there. *points to Goku*

Black Goku: Hmph! Please. I may look like him, but does my eyes and smile look like I train just for laughs or without a brain?

Y/N: I see your point, but don't see me as an enemy. You can go destroy whatever. I just collect souls of those whose time has come.

Black: Oh, do you?

Y/N: Yes I do. *she uses her jar to capture his soul* Unfortunately, I have to give his back someday. But whatever.

Black Goku: I like you. What's your name, beautiful?