Part 2: Slave Female x Vegito & Black Zamasu

You were numb on the ground, until a shadow crept over you. It was Black Zamasu.

He looked down at you smirking, for he knew that the numbing drug wasn't gone yet because you didn't get enough pleasure. The warm cum in you was making you sleepy, so your vision was kinda blurry. He stooped down to your level, admiring how your naked body looked.

Vegito: HEY! YOUR FIGHT IS WITH ME!

But Black Zamasu ignored him and grabbed you by the neck, bringing you to his face.

You started waking up a little to a green smirking face. You were scared, but your body was too numb and weak to show it.

Black Zamasu: Hey my wolf slave. Did you have a good dream? Looks like it got pretty wet.

He looks down and you do also to see Black's cum slide down your leg and drip to the ground.

Vegito: LET HER GO RIGHT NOW!

Black Zamasu: And if I don't?

Vegito knew that he couldn't fight him with you in the way. Of course he has that Goku concern in him.

Zamasu whispered something in your ear and it automatically turned you on. You started going towards Vegito, not steady at all with your walking.

Vegito: Huh? Why is she coming towards me?

He flies over to you concerned. He then saw you had red eyes and you pounced on him. Zamasu laughed at how the hypnotic system in you was activated so easily. You look into his skull and smiled seductively at Vegito.

Vegito: Zamasu what did you.....

His words were cut off by your lips smashing onto his. His eyes widened at your sudden move. You then unzipped his pants, causing him to get more surprised.

Vegito: Y/N! Snap out of it!

You just shook your head and started going, sucking his cock. He closed his eyes and grunted at your sinister mouth on his thing. You bobbed your head up and down, having no hesitation on going faster. Vegito gripped your hair, trying to make you stop, but you just kept going. As the thing got to the deepest part of your throat, it got to its hottest temperature.

Vegito: Ugh! Aaaahhhhh!

The white goo got to the deep end of your throat. You swallowed all of it and licked your lips. Vegito was breathing hard from the best blow job of his life.

Zamasu: Hahaha. Good girl Y/N.

As he grabbed you, you went numb and defenseless again. He licked your neck and fingered you to your core, making you moan and pant. He sucked one of your breasts, while rubbing the other one.

Y/N: Aaah! Mm!

Your moans caught Vegito's attention and he quickly flipped himself back up to see you getting pleasured.

Vegito: Zamasu! You asshole!

He looked at Vegito, smirking more. You looked at him with an I'm sorry, I couldn't control myself look. You were on all fours like a dog, panting. Zamasu pulled you by the hair to him and started playing with your breasts more.

Y/N: Aah! Mm! Haa!

You felt the warm tongue and lips on them, making you hit them high notes.

Vegito somehow got turned on by your moans. The way your body looked, how sexy your mouth looked with his cum, and the way your eyes looked at him. He shook his head, trying to stay focused , but you were just an irresistible dessert he craved so much. He looked down, feeling his erection because of your image. He thought about his cock deep in you and the song, All I wanna do is fuck your body, was playing as he came closer to you and Zamasu.